it,s here

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by AV8R
Hey, I have a ton of respect for the '03 Cobra. Anything putting out that much horsepower deserves lots of respect.

I just came on jokingly asking if the original poster wanted to race, instead, cheezedick started insulting my vehicle. Payed more...got less or something like that and claims I would still lose on an open track. What a moron. Get some facts before spouting off.

Jason

TAG, your it :p

TIAMAT

Established Member
If both the cobra r and 03' cobra were thrown into the same garage with a tarp over them and sat for 10-20 years the R would be worth much more. Some will be stored away. We are all Fordnatics on this site and to give another mustang, a Cobra R no less is stupid. Even with the 03' hitting the streets now the "R" is still the king of mustangs. In a year there will be cobras all over. They are both sweet!:eek:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Originally posted by blucobra03
Sounds like yoou had a great drive there hoofbeat. I called my dealer yesterday and was told my car would be built next week. The VIN is 1FAF.......302184. It was ordered in early Feb. and he said it shouls addivr end of this month or first week of July. I'm way past ready for it. By the way you didn't tell me if the paint was metallic or not. In the pictures I saw from the Detroit Car show, it looked like it might be but it's too hard to really know wiyhout actually seeing the car. Enjoy for me :burnout:

I've only seen a few places say the Sonic Blue is metallic, not even the window stickers I've seen say it is.. but looking at it in person, it looks metallic to me..

hoofbeat

Established Member
i cleaned the car and used some mothers detail and it looks like there is some metal flecks in the paint

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Hoofbeat, Congrats on the new ride. I live in Indy and expect my mineral gray vert due in week of 6/24. Keep the info coming. May be I'll see you in Indy at IRP or the SVT meet they'll have there. Also, The Indy SVTOA is putting together a day at Putnam Park, (great road course I'm told)

I can't attend the Putnam deal (roll bar is a must there). I used to get up to the "Bend" alot but haven't had a need. Go eat at Macri's deli for me. Peace, Keep it on the road!

fafafoey

Established Member
It is as good as advertised!!!

Mine is in, had it since Friday. I am #90...It is as good as it gets and it is fast!!!!! I will try to get some pics in.... Have Fun. Gotta go drive!!!!!!!!!

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
Reading all this is like a tease!!!

I have been pretty patient waiting on my cobra. There is only 2 scheduled to come to Alaska this summer. Mine will be the first... the other is a yellow vert, and sorry to say it's on material hold.

Congrats to all who have gotten theirs already!!!!

Yellow Horse

Established Member
daeeemn hoofbeat. When I first put a deposit on my silver coupe in Feb., my salesman said I could change anything including color right up to the minute the car started down the line. I saw a few pic's. of the blue and I called my dealer about two weeks after he told me that and asked him about changing the color. He said no we can't do that, it will cause a delay. Thats was the third lie they told me since I put my deposit down. I'd like to see the car in person but from your pic's. it looks really sharp. I was hedging between the blue and silver. I guess the new quality and hold rumors are just that, rumors since you are driving yours. I think the Internet can also be called the misinformation highway :nono:.

Sure hope I get a call this week.

:beer:

Last edited:

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: talk to sam countes {sales mrg.} or elizabeth howl sales person . great place to deal with selling at msrp and i beleive they still have some coming in as stock.

MeanMystic

Established Member
Originally posted by hoofbeat
:beer: talk to sam countes {sales mrg.} or elizabeth howl sales person . great place to deal with selling at msrp and i beleive they still have some coming in as stock.

:coolman: My salesperson their was Keleen (sold me the Lightning), I was just curious if they had any decent salespeople left.

Users who are viewing this thread