it,s here

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: :-D been following all the threads about when or if the 03 cobras have been shipped, dealer called this afternoon and told me my car was in and was being prepd and i could pick it up tomorrow. can,t wait.

Red2k3cobra

Congrats hoofbeat on the arrival of your snake!!!! By the way what # is your car so we can kind of get an idea on production. Oh yeah take pics LOL.
Thanks,
Ron

:beer:

fangstang

Established Member
Originally posted by hoofbeat
:beer: :-D been following all the threads about when or if the 03 cobras have been shipped, dealer called this afternoon and told me my car was in and was being prepd and i could pick it up tomorrow. can,t wait.

What the shit.....
First thing to do is take photos and show us, OK!

P.S. DONT FORGET!:rolling:

fangstang

Established Member
I'm(were) counting on you to get photos right when you get it. I will be looking for the date at the bottom when you show us! AND IT BETTER BE THE SAME DAY, OK!

Snoker

Established Member
Way to go Hoofbeat. Keep us informed so we'll know the in's and out's.

It was worth the last check on the net tonight to see that you got yours!:beer:

46stang

Established Member
thats sooo cool! I live out in calif. so it takes longer to get here i guess:fm: it was supposed to be at the dealer on 6/3 but now it's supposed to be 6/17:cuss: I'm getting the dealers first one so thats cool! It just sucks because i sold my old stang and now I'm carpooling with the wife in her 97 tracer:( I have a hard time staying awake going to work because it is sooo slow! i hope my car gets here soon or i will go crazy!!! if not from driving a tracer, from driving with my wife:bash:
Leon

eddy z

Established Member
Awesome on your car being in... If you got the call yesterday, then I should be getting mine ealry part of next week, as I live in Chicagoland..... Wow, they are starting to hit the streets...

blucobra03

Established Member
Awesome my man ................:burnout: Just be sure to let those of us still waiting know how it really sounds and smokes. I'm way down here in FL so I know it will still be a few weeks. But I've got the Sonic Blue Coupe ordered too :D

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
He must be out joy riding(I know I would be)....hope you are having fun! :D

Hurry up and post your thoughts and pics! :sleeping:

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: :thumbsup: ok guys here are the pictures from the dealership to my house. awesome car. no blower whine until wot. there is a hint of purple with the right lite. the blower cover is metal.

hoofbeat

Established Member
well guys i am computer challenged if some one will give me a e mail that knows how to download to web site i will send them.

Users who are viewing this thread