It can't be just me.

jmsa540

Established Member
Guys, please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this. I have a 12 day old computer and it literally freezes each and every time I log on to this site. I'm currently on my phone just to make this post. Am I the only one experiencing this?

nxhappy

Established Member
I am using firefox. the typing is laggy as all hell....

SHOdown220

Established Member
I'm also using chrome but having a lot of problems getting on the forum. It freezes up or refuses to open a thread. If i switch to another forum ie focusst or hdforums they work just fine

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I'm on Firefox and this site is typically the slowest even with ad blocker on. Not a huge deal but sometimes it is a pain.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I have a new Dell xps 13 with windows 10. And if I leave it on for more than a day it becomes extremely laggy to the point I don't want to use it on any site.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Site is fine for me. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10.

i7 2600K @4.2Ghz
16 gigs of Ram
Radeon R9 390

Prior to the infrastructure change, the site would be laggy with all the adds, but with the new infrastructure I haven't had any issues.

Zemedici

Established Member
I've noticed on my work computer (basic i5 setup) that the website routinely crashes, and is VERY slow to load pages / text as I type. On my phone and my macbook it works fine.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I use Chrome at home and at work and this site has never worked better. Just need the white background and 40 posts per page options back and it will be perfect. ;)

Thump_rrr

Established Member
I use Chrome on a 5 year old Acer laptop and there are no issues.
I was also using Chrome on an iPhone 6.
I was having issues with pics not showing up at times and the edit button, even though it is there, is invisible.

On Saturday I replaced the iPhone 6 with an iPhone 7 and the issues still persist.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I use Chrome at home and at work and this site has never worked better. Just need the white background and 40 posts per page options back and it will be perfect. ;)

The white theme is now an option. You can change it by toggling it in the bottom left of the page. It's the paint brush image in the bottom red bar.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The white theme is now an option. You can change it by toggling it in the bottom left of the page. It's the paint brush image in the bottom red bar.
Where's the old beer mug smiley so I can buy you one? Although I prefer the dark. Looks good Travis.

Users who are viewing this thread