I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Somewhere, years ago, we ****ed up. This bullshit we have to deal with today is the result.

Live your lives how you want. 6 foot ugly ass dude wants to dress and live as a woman, **** it go for it. But dont you dare put a finger in my face when I call you what you are: a DUDE.

Asked and answered. The moment society took pity on these clearly mentally deficient/troubled folks and told then what was highlighted in red, it became a snowball effect that has now morphed into what you see. Suddenly, no matter how ludicrous the notion, how backward thinking, absurd, retarded, incomprehensible...it's all ok because they should be able to live how they want.

The fact of the matter is, you give an inch and they'll take a mile. There is a reason we have problems now that we never had then. Simply put, we had parents...both parents, that simply didn't allow, endorse, encourage or otherwise support such ridiculous narratives and fallacies being put forth like they are today. Nor did we have government intrusion that tried to say otherwise. Now everyone is a victim, their situation being only because of the people and places around them. Never mind that they have no common sense, nor the intellectual capacity to acknowledge that in most cases the circumstances they find themselves in are of their own doing. We're ****ing doomed unless we cleanse the gene pool and start administering some type of test to weed them out. Yes, it's over the top but if we don't we're going to realize that the film Idiocracy wasn't as absurd as it seemed.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Asked and answered. The moment society took pity on these clearly mentally deficient/troubled folks and told then what was highlighted in red, it became a snowball effect that has now morphed into what you see. Suddenly, no matter how ludicrous the notion, how backward thinking, absurd, retarded, incomprehensible...it's all ok because they should be able to live how they want.

The fact of the matter is, you give an inch and they'll take a mile. There is a reason we have problems now that we never had then. Simply put, we had parents...both parents, that simply didn't allow, endorse, encourage or otherwise support such ridiculous narratives and fallacies being put forth like they are today. Nor did we have government intrusion that tried to say otherwise. Now everyone is a victim, their situation being only because of the people and places around them. Never mind that they have no common sense, nor the intellectual capacity to acknowledge that in most cases the circumstances they find themselves in are of their own doing. We're ****ing doomed unless we cleanse the gene pool and start administering some type of test to weed them out. Yes, it's over the top but if we don't we're going to realize that the film Idiocracy wasn't as absurd as it seemed.

I dont believe that someone living as they want to is necessarily a bad thing. I just dont have to accept it. When I have left wing, PC culture liberals DEMANDING I accept it, THATS when I have a problem. Live as a tranny? I could care less. I dont associate with that community and frankly I dont want to. But I dont want their personal liberty infringed because I dont agree with how they live their life. Its not my life to live.

Telling me I need to go out of my way to accommodate him (them, they, it) and validate his new "identity" is where I draw the line. People's decisions have real life consequences. Do whatever you want, but be prepaired to own the consequences. Understanding that is the difference between liberals and literally the rest of the normal world.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
Ah yes the day that half of a nation threw their decency and morality away to simply #resist. Because Orange Man bad. :D

Coiled03

Established Member
Somewhere, years ago, we ****ed up. This bullshit we have to deal with today is the result.

Live your lives how you want. 6 foot ugly ass dude wants to dress and live as a woman, **** it go for it. But dont you dare put a finger in my face when I call you what you are: a DUDE.

Pretty much. It went from "live your lives how you want", to "live your lives how you want, and even if it's ****ed up, expect everyone else to accept, and approve of it".

SMDH

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
was a dad, now is mom the 2nd.

Seriously, when the **** did we start to bend over backwards for this kind of shit? Oh... right. Liberalism and PC culture.
I call it like I see it. If people don't like what a have to say, tough. I don't care.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Telling me I need to go out of my way to accommodate him (them, they, it) and validate his new "identity" is where I draw the line. People's decisions have real life consequences. Do whatever you want, but be prepaired to own the consequences. Understanding that is the difference between liberals and literally the rest of the normal world.

Maybe the best point on the entire issue. This should be taught in school.

Eric

08mojo

Established Member
“I mean, it was blatant and malicious hate. It was blatant and malicious misgendering,” the New Mexico mom says in an interview with Albuquerque news station.

Wait.
How the **** is that dude a mom?o_O

I still can't get past the fact that Ma'am took the event as blatant and malicious hate. We need to go back to the 'sticks and stones vs words' theory I learned early in life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread