It’s Ma’am ma’an!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

ToddW702

Established Member
Why did someone think we needed to hear her side? No one cares dude. Not you OP, the publisher of the article.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
WARNING
LMFAO....misgendering is bigotry and hate? That fact there is even a term for using the 'wrong' pronoun speaks volumes to the insanity...****ing delusional people.

Clearly a dude....I mean there absolutely no ****ing doubt, get that cleft chin fixed and adams apple shaved bro and it would still be obvious with that neanderthal forehead and square jaw..

As_video_goes_viral_transgender_woman_claims_mistreatment_at_Albuquerque_store-syndImport-111152.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Somewhere, years ago, we ****ed up. This bullshit we have to deal with today is the result.

Live your lives how you want. 6 foot ugly ass dude wants to dress and live as a woman, **** it go for it. But dont you dare put a finger in my face when I call you what you are: a DUDE.

Allowing trans women (read: men living as chicks) to fight in womens divisions combat sports should be considered battery. In non-combat sports they get slaughtered by the trannys. I ave a serious issue hearing about these "trans girls" in high school competitions smoking actual girls.

Im also supposed to have zero issues with trans women (MEN) using bathrooms that our girlfriends/wives/daughters use? Get the **** outta here with that bullshit!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
“I mean, it was blatant and malicious hate. It was blatant and malicious misgendering,” the New Mexico mom says in an interview with Albuquerque news station.

Wait.
How the **** is that dude a mom?o_O
was a dad, now is mom the 2nd.

Seriously, when the **** did we start to bend over backwards for this kind of shit? Oh... right. Liberalism and PC culture.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
The guy in the store made an honest mistake. Geez I say yes sir instead of ma'am to an obvious woman and they understand when I correct it.

His (yes I said "HIS") problem is he WANTS to be a woman but even HE knows.....

wait for it.....

"HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A WOMAN!!!!"

So he goes around picking fights. He has no excuse to act the way he did and toss the place or cuss the way he did. He can't read the mind of the clerk.

I'll say it again, the first person that calls you a name, does it because that is the way THEY think.

The rest of us don't care what planet you are from...really.

E

Users who are viewing this thread