Is this the NEW social NORM? WTF!

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Two people get married, not just one. If the groom allows, it he's just as guilty although lacks balls as the bride does.

I was going to comment and say it sucks yall gave in but i gave in on some thing about our wedding so im a hypocrite.[/QUOTE]

So you would be lacking balls as the bride did? ;)

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Do you drink?Drinking makes things more fun regardless, but especially for introverted people.
Drinking makes things for fun for some. It isnt fun to me not being able to think clearly, carry, not being able to drive etc while away from home. Plus when drinking, there are usually other people drinking around. Usually it's miserable for me being around others who drink.
So you would be lacking balls as the bride did? ;)
Correct.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Drinking makes things for fun for some. It isnt fun to me not being able to think clearly, carry, not being able to drive etc while away from home. Plus when drinking, there are usually other people drinking around. Usually it's miserable for me being around others who drink.

Correct.
So you don't drink, got it. Only people that don't drink say that. I didn't start drinking till my mid 20s. Should have started sooner.
FYI, you don't have to get drunk every time you drink. I still think clearly and handle myself fine. I obviously don't drive while drinking, but if I have to drive, I don't drink. Oh my!

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
if i was that mad about them not inviting my kids to their wedding, then i wouldn't have went.. we invited my wife's sister to our wedding with a 2-3 month lead time and she said her daughter had a soccer game and she wouldn't attend... at the last minute the game was canceled, but we still didn't let her come...

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
So you don't drink, got it. Only people that don't drink say that. I didn't start drinking till my mid 20s. Should have started sooner.
FYI, you don't have to get drunk every time you drink. I still think clearly and handle myself fine. I obviously don't drive while drinking, but if I have to drive, I don't drink. Oh my!
I do drink so maybe some do say that? I'm aware you dont have to get drunk. I'm aware that some people can handle themselves just fine. I'm aware that some people chose not to drink and drive. It's like you are stating the obvious to show me that how i chose to be is wrong and you assume i do or do not do something which is irrelevant to the discussion. Some people do or dont like certain things or situations. That is ok.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I do drink so maybe some do say that? I'm aware you dont have to get drunk. I'm aware that some people can handle themselves just fine. I'm aware that some people chose not to drink and drive. It's like you are stating the obvious to show me that how i chose to be is wrong and you assume i do or do not do something which is irrelevant to the discussion. Some people do or dont like certain things or situations. That is ok.
The way you worded it rubbed me the wrong way like non-drinkers do when they spew their nonsense, sorry.

Zemedici

Established Member
To people without kids, its only a matter of time and all kids are annoying.....fwiw. It shouldn't be a punishment to not have kids, but it should not be looked down upon either....different strokes different folks.

Tanya and I dont plan on having kids.

ENV²

Established Member
I love this idea. More fun without kids at wedding.

They should make a rule also for no infants/toddlers at any movie that isn't a kid Pixar/Disney animation movie made for those ages. Don't bring your annoying crying loud baby to deadpool!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread