Is this accepted from the real cobra guys?

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
look pretty damn cool, I like it a lot!!! :rockon: It was a good idead to shave the letters; I'd do the same if I had a gt because I love that bumper.

Edit: grammar :bash:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
as long as you dont badge it different than what it is i dont care what you have. v6 with a shaved cobra bumper is fine too. i like the cobra bumper and spoiler better than the gt's anyways.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
40thanniversary said:
Because it's a 2004 GT lol. I liked the bumper but didn't wanna false advertise so I had it filled
Well, i think it looks really good bro. Nice work man. Did you do the front bumber as well. The only thing that bothered me about gt's is the front bumber doesnt go low enough. Keep up the good work dude.

FordRacing200

Banned
40thanniversary said:
Mind me asking what you mean by not your style? The bumper, and what you mean by the wheels don't look right. They are 03 cobra wheels. I had those from my last car
The wheels are too small and the non-chrome terminator wheels are just plain ugly to begin with and they don't match that car at all with the roush bumper, if i were you i'd go for some black/chrome lip DD bullits or Roush wheels for the width and style. I like the rear bumper, its something different, looks too plain imo but you can't really change that without being a poser. Not my style as in if i put any term parts on a GT i'd go with a complete terminator replica, plus i don't care for the roush stage 3 front valance. Also, i don't like the grille emblem, its different but also its just my opinion. Also the sideskirts are faucking awesome!!!!!!!! I love that and if i ever owned a gt i'd definitly put them on!!!!!

Last edited:

FordRacing200

Banned
03silversvt said:
Well, i think it looks really good bro. Nice work man. Did you do the front bumber as well. The only thing that bothered me about gt's is the front bumber doesnt go low enough. Keep up the good work dude.
I agree about the front BUMPER not filling out the car well on the GT's...unless it has no rear spoiler and is lowered.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
The wheels are too small and the non-chrome terminator wheels are just plain ugly to begin with and they don't match that car at all with the roush bumper, if i were you i'd go for some black/chrome lip DD bullits or Roush wheels for the width and style. I like the rear bumper, its something different, looks too plain imo but you can't really change that without being a poser. Not my style as in if i put any term parts on a GT i'd go with a complete terminator replica, plus i don't care for the roush stage 3 front valance.
come on bro the stock non chromes dont look that bad do they?
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/2251000-2251999/2251004_13_full.jpg

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
I think it looks good. IMO, Mustang GT's are made to be modified, internally & externally.

03silversvt said:
The only thing that bothered me about gt's is the front bumber doesnt go low enough

+1

I always thought it looked too high nosed/weak chinned.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
FordRacing200 said:
on a terminator they are cool because they came like that and it all flows together, but on a non-terminator (without bumpers, etc.) they don't fit the bill
OH. thats cool dude i was scratchin my head and started doing searches for better rims for my ride.

Badfish

Banned
w00t :banana:

23194514676oq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread