Is this accepted from the real cobra guys?

40thanniversary

Established Member
CobraBumper006.jpg

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
The car looks great, no question. There's nothing wrong with making the car how you want to make it... that bumper looks great with the shaved letters!

)))Cobra(((

Established Member
what do you mean, accepted? As in, you took the spoiler off, got a new bumper,now it looks like a Terminator but it really isn't? I think all the GT's look way better with the spoiler off....especially the verts. That spoiler is GHEY. Never liked the factory spoilers, even on the new body style the spoilers suck. And it is your car, do what you want. If you think it looks good, then cool. I like it better than the GT one.

Last edited:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
A shaved cobra bumper on a GT? As far as I'm concerned a GT isn't completed styling wise until it has one.

Looks awesome. Now I'm not a "real cobra" guy but I'm sure they'll agree.

40thanniversary

Established Member
)))Cobra((( said:
what do you mean, accepted? As in, you took the spoiler off, got a new bumper,now it looks like a Terminator but it really isn't? I think all the GT's look way better with the spoiler off....especially the verts. That spoiler is GHEY. Never liked the factory spoilers, even on the new body style the spoilers suck. And it is your car, do what you want. If you think it looks good, then cool. I like it better than the GT one.
I know a lot of people don't like when GTs put cobra parts on. I'm not trying to make it a terminator. It has better looking body parts. I even have cobra side skirts, but a roush front bumper, and a Kaenen hood. Mine didn't come with a spoiler, it's the 40th edition, it had the grill delete. I had the letter shaved because I didn't want it to say cobra, because it isn't a cobra. But I wanted the bumper.

Last edited:

40thanniversary

Established Member
Mind me asking what you mean by not your style? The bumper, and what you mean by the wheels don't look right. They are 03 cobra wheels. I had those from my last car

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
It looks good but the only opinion that matters is yours. If you like it that should be all that counts.

UCBeau

as a cobra owner, i think the car looks good. what i dont like is when people try to call their cars cobras when they really aren't. i don't care if you have a terminator motor in there, and a t-56 and an IRS. it isnt a cobra so don't put SVT badges on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread