Is this a Roush or a Cobra? Neither!

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Take some pics from a distance so we can get a feel for the whole car. Sometimes is good not to fill up the photo from edge to edge with whatever your focusing on.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
looks good man. So what did it start as? GT? cobra? v6?

The car started as a GT with 55K miles on it with no issues. Got a heart transplant from a 98 Mark VIII with 30k miles and from there it was all down hill. There is absolutely nothing left from the original car besides the chassis, the fenders and the doors.

i like it. think it needs a bitter wider tire in the back. like the antenna relocation, cool idea

Totally agree. I bought the FR500 as a set from AM with 295 on the rear. The plan is to use them for now and replace them later with a set of 305 / R888. As far as the antenna, I hated that telephone pole the car had in front. I consdered shorty antenna but when the new cars were suited with the rear antenna, that was it for me. Filled the front hole and voila!

So, what happened to the car again?

Total transplant:beer:

I like the way it looks. Minus the seats but its ur ride! Ride or die

Seats will do for now. May replace them with a set of dark charcoal cobra seats in due time.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Alix, I commend you for doing it YOUR way. I think you did a great job. Your Mustang looks great. You're obviously enjoying it, so yeah, take advantage of the remaining decent weather we're having. :rockon: :beer:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Alix, I commend you for doing it YOUR way. I think you did a great job. Your Mustang looks great. You're obviously enjoying it, so yeah, take advantage of the remaining decent weather we're having. :rockon: :beer:
Thanks CobraBob. Hope the weather doesn't go crazy on us this winter.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread