Is Svtp freezing up on you?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The Data Center where SVTP is hosted has been under a DDOS attack since Saturday morning.

They've been working to mitigate the attack. Sunday evening they we able to get it under control, however, temporary measures they put in place may cause increased latency (slowness)

Thank you for your patience.

So someone could get in trouble for this? Any suspects?

Ironhand

Banned
The Data Center where SVTP is hosted has been under a DDOS attack since Saturday morning.

They've been working to mitigate the attack. Sunday evening they we able to get it under control, however, temporary measures they put in place may cause increased latency (slowness)

Thank you for your patience.

I figured it was a server issue of some kind.

BTW, nice join date and post count. lol

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Fbi conspiracy

Oddly my tapatalk just keeps loading a thread (svtp) ,while using other sites it work fine.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was having lots of issues last night and earlier today. Seems to be fine now. At least for the past hour or so.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had trouble most of the day, but everything seems fine. No issues over the past 3 hours.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
You two should probably read what the Cloudflare site says when it comes up.

OP, don't make threads like this. Everyone has the problem.

I deeply apologize for disturbing your kingdom, your Majesty, for asking others if there was a problem with the site. FYI , I could not get on Cloudfare, therefore, I could not read what it says. I hope I will get forgiveness for such a crime.
For those of you who confirmed there was a problem, I truly appreciate it. I know now I was not crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread