Is Svtp freezing up on you?

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Problems with SVTP website?

For the past three days I have ben having issues with the SVTP website after logging in. It will freeze for a moment and I get redirected to an offline site with no way of getting back to SVTP. Has anyone else been having problems navigating the site? Just want to make sure it's not something with my computer. Thanks.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Freezing up? Man I was able to carve a full-scale ice sculpture of the SR-71 Blackbird out of it, it was so froze up.

BOD89LX

Established Member
I have had the same problem on my IPAD it will freeze up and thenonlymway to view it without problems is on tapatalk.

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
It has been freezing on my iPhone 4 when I use safari the last few days, I got pissed and downloaded the Google Chrome app and it works fine using that.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
the place where i get my computer repaired has the best computer you could ever want with the fastest speeds, etc. we went onto this site the other day with all that speed and it still ran slow and just like my computer we could not access the photo gallery on this site at all....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I haven't been able to post this morning, but this one went okay. ?? I couldn't post at all yesterday or last night. Says site is offline (Cloudflare).

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I can read threads fine, but can't post. Once I press Post Quick Reply it just sits there.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm still getting the offline message from time to time.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
The Data Center where SVTP is hosted has been under a DDOS attack since Saturday morning.

They've been working to mitigate the attack. Sunday evening they we able to get it under control, however, temporary measures they put in place may cause increased latency (slowness)

Thank you for your patience.

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
Ipad freezing up quit using it on there, Blackberry Tapatalk working fine, Laptop don't want to post but i think it is now? Yup working lol

Users who are viewing this thread