Is it totaled C6Z

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
If it is totaled your prolly gonna get cashed out from your insurance company because that car is really worth 39-42k but if they give you blue book of 49-51k you made out. Just sucks that you had to lose your car

What you mean cash me oout, like pay what I owe on it? How do you figure a c6z with 15k mi on it is woth 39-42K?

AWDLS2

Established Member
I'm saying you might make money off of it unless you paid 49-51k for your Z. I sold my 06 Z with 20k miles upgraded heads for 42.5k back in October (I bought it in 2011 with 10k miles for 43k) and BayAreaSS got his 06 with 5k miles for 44k and when we were looking for his Z most were going from 40-44k with 15-20k miles back in Septemberish

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I'm saying you might make money off of it unless you paid 49-51k for your Z. I sold my 06 Z with 20k miles upgraded heads for 42.5k back in October (I bought it in 2011 with 10k miles for 43k) and BayAreaSS got his 06 with 5k miles for 44k and when we were looking for his Z most were going from 40-44k with 15-20k miles back in Septemberish

Ya I bought mine for 44 with 9K but insurance will go buy Blue Book or other ways like it to give you a price, I talk to my friend witch works at AAA and she said they actually give higher values the most and if they do try to low ball me she said turn it down and show prof like KBB and print out cars with simaler prices and they will raise the value also I can add that I had bought wheels and tires thisng like that she told me. To be honest to get a car like Bayareass and mine with the miles and for a good price is not that common IMO you really have to look around, all I care is that they pay my car off and if I make money better I dont want it fixed I want another one

Where did you guys look around just internet craigslist etc?

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Man that really sucks OP. I hope your friend is scouring the internet looking for a clean low miles c6z.

AWDLS2

Established Member
I'm just saying you might make money then when you go to buy another one you will have the extra money for mods or bigger down payment. Figured it'd atleast be somewhat of a potential nice thing that could come from that accident. I hope they give you 51k for it that'd be sick.

Ya craigslist, auto trader, eBay, forums, etc

Users who are viewing this thread