Is it legal to search a parked car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.4 speedster

Banned
what does that have to do with anything?? Sheriff Joe is the shadiest cop in america.
He got in a fender bender at the local gas station on a saturday morning. Well some ppl saw that it was him and took a few pics on their cameras of what happened. It wasn't more than 3 minutes and a bunch of his deputies showed up and seized the cameras. It came as a great shock to me. I thought we lived in america, not east berlin. Makes sense though that he didn't want his pic taken as he smelled heavily of booze.

This isn't some story i "heard" either. I was standing right their and saw the whole thing. Along with about 20 other ppl.

I'm not saying every cop is bad. Im not even saying a large percentage of them are. What I am saying is that there are cops who abuse their powers on a daily basis.

SHONOFF98

Established Member
FBMphil said:
I'm sure a cop is gonna throw pudding and food wrappers around inside your car. Your dumbass probably left it unlocked and someone rummaged through it looking for shit to take, and made a mess when they found nothing.

Hey look another tool bag....go back to school and learn to read you **** stick that wasnt my car, it was definately the cops because there was a piece of paper in his car with license plate numbers, names, and vin's on it

04CompSnake

Established Member
SHONOFF98 said:
AHAHAH your a tool bag...ANYWAYS just found out they went through one of the other cars there and made a mess in it (they left fast food wrappers in it and opened a thing of pudding and threw it all over his (inside) car), he took pictures of what they did and we are going up to the station to get a copy of the police report because I'm betting they didn't report anything of that nature IF they even made a report

I was with you until this post... gotta throw the :bs:

I don't know of any cop that would risk his job just to screw up a teenagers car... won't happen.. Your buddy did that to his car just to help out your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread