Is anyone watching Pass Time right now?

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
I'm watching Pass Time on Speed right now and they showed four 03/04 Cobra's on the show. All were running Whipples. 2 of them were 2.9 whipples! The show must be pretty recent. The other two were running a 3.4 and a 2.3 Whipple. Are these anyone's cars on here?

Just thought I'd share

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
This is my best attempt at remembering. I tried to DVR it, but I never bought DVR for the bedroom :bash: haha

1. Black 03 with 2.9 Whipple/6sp/IRS went 10.90

2. Combo Round: Yellow 04 with 2.9 Whipple/6sp/IRS - 11's
Yellow 03 with 3.4 Whipple/Auto/SRA - 9's

Combined time of 21.xx

3. White 04 with 2.3 Whipple/C6 Auto/SRA went 9.60

The MPH's are all a blur. Sorry. I think the white one went 138mph though. It was scootin.

GM Nitemare

Established Member
A new episode? I haven't watched a new episode of this show for a few months now. It's a great show. But the reruns are getting pretty boring.

Garrett114

MeauxPower
Established Member
That was me and my father n law the black and white car are brothers with 2.3 whipples The track was not prepped so all are times were off but it was filmed in may

Garrett114

MeauxPower
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhpRFaLgbzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]State Capitol Raceway 01-23-11 - YouTube[/nomedia]

This is a old vid of our cars the 2.9 car has been 10.9 at 135 but spun bad that night

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I haven't watched this episode yet, but I recorded it yesterday to my DVR. It doesn't look like this particular show is airing again this week. Might in the future. Probably best just to wait until it gets to YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread