is a 93 w/ 9k miles worth $25k?

Speedfreek

Established Member
Put up or shut up. You listed one car that had prior paint work and a fender replaced. Chances are your NY car has had paint or problems as well. You are the one who has yet to prove your point in this thread. So unless you have a # or some contact info on a car like you describe you have no reason to post in this thread again.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Guys I found several '00 R's for $28-$30K. I found one 93 R for $19K. There are 93's all over the place for $4k.

"I simply state what I see / feel. You can choose to believe me or not, I really don't care".

See how easy it is to say whatever I want without having to back it up or prove it? Now go away troll.

Speedfreek

Established Member
Guys I found several '00 R's for $28-$30K. I found one 93 R for $19K. There are 93's all over the place for $4k.

"I simply state what I see / feel. You can choose to believe me or not, I really don't care".

See how easy it is to say whatever I want without having to back it up or prove it? Now go away troll.

OMG Hilarious!!!!!!!

TFStang

Established Member
Put up or shut up. You listed one car that had prior paint work and a fender replaced. Chances are your NY car has had paint or problems as well. You are the one who has yet to prove your point in this thread. So unless you have a # or some contact info on a car like you describe you have no reason to post in this thread again.

Once again chief, I am not looking to prove anything, nor do I care what you have to say about anything. Actually, I don't think it matters what if anything I "put up", you'll just have something to say about it, paint work, surface rust, tires too worn out, blah, blah, blah.

Again, I don't care what you think, and I'm certainly not going to stop posting here cause you said so. If you don't like my posts, then don't engage them with a response/reply. Pretty simple.

Speedfreek

Established Member
Wow how did I know you would say that. I think paint work, surface rust, tires worn justify not being the car that you described that you could get so cheap. I think everyone her can smell your BS so it really doesn't matter.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
If you don't like my posts, then don't engage them with a response/reply. Pretty simple.
If you don't like our replies, then post something that actually has truth, or that you can back up. Otherwise, we'll just assume you're trying to stir the pot, and nobody will take you seriously. Oh wait, nobody does already.

We're asking for an example of what you've stated. According to you "they're selling", so let's see them. So maybe you've found one (1)...Whoopdeedoo. That doesn't set the market. Come on, show us one or two and we'll shutup. And as stated, rust, repaints, and worn out tires are NOT mint regardless of miles.

TFStang

Established Member
If you don't like our replies, then post something that actually has truth, or that you can back up. Otherwise, we'll just assume you're trying to stir the pot, and nobody will take you seriously. Oh wait, nobody does already.

We're asking for an example of what you've stated. According to you "they're selling", so let's see them. So maybe you've found one (1)...Whoopdeedoo. That doesn't set the market. Come on, show us one or two and we'll shutup. And as stated, rust, repaints, and worn out tires are NOT mint regardless of miles.

Let me take this opportunity to apologize for stating that there are deals out there. I understand that the 93 Cobra is the only vehicle in the marketplace right now that is like teflon when it comes to recessions and that it will be the only vehicle going up in value during these turbulant times. Forgive me for ever staing that a 93 Cobra with under 20K miles could be had for under $15K... BLASPHEMY!!!! I am going to repent now. :rolleyes:

red95gts

Established Member
Let me take this opportunity to apologize for stating that there are deals out there. I understand that the 93 Cobra is the only vehicle in the marketplace right now that is like teflon when it comes to recessions and that it will be the only vehicle going up in value during these turbulant times. Forgive me for ever staing that a 93 Cobra with under 20K miles could be had for under $15K... BLASPHEMY!!!! I am going to repent now. :rolleyes:

I have an idea - Let's see one of these deals you know of. You don't even have to take pictures or do much of anything.

I happen to be in the Boston area this week on business (Woburn/Burlington to be exact). I have a Volvo S40 and a full tank of gas. PM me the phone number of one of these sellers and I'll go check it out.

Let me know.

~Ray~

Established Member
I've sold (7) 93 cobras recently:

Black: (Refurbed) 90k miles $10k
Black: (Refurbed) 45k miles $14k
Teal: (Stock) 76k miles $13.5
Black: (Stock) 40k miles $16.5
Black: (Stock) 50k miles $12.5 "quick sale needed cash"
Black: (Mint) 4k miles $25k
Red: (New 347) 110k miles $12.5 "quick sale needed cash"

Hope helps, half were sold on ebay in just the last couple months.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I've sold (7) 93 cobras recently:

Black: (Refurbed) 90k miles $10k
Black: (Refurbed) 45k miles $14k
Teal: (Stock) 76k miles $13.5
Black: (Stock) 40k miles $16.5
Black: (Stock) 50k miles $12.5 "quick sale needed cash"
Black: (Mint) 4k miles $25k
Red: (New 347) 110k miles $12.5 "quick sale needed cash"

Hope helps, half were sold on ebay in just the last couple months.

That definitely helps. I like the fact that someone can get into a very good condition 93 Cobra at a decent price but to get a 20K mile or less example in excellent or mint condition at a low price will be highly unlikely. If they are out there somebody please show some.

The auction ended yesterday for the 32 mile 93R and the reserve was not met. Last bid was $84900. That says so much about the 93 Cobra and 93R Cobra. Its the 1st of the Cobra breed and one of the best that is why so many people desire them. Me on the other hand made the big mistake of selling my 500 mile 93R and 3000 mile 93 Cobra. Oh well its only money..........lol

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
I'm calling :bs: on that one, or someone needed cash BAD! Show me where you can get a ~19k mile '93 Cobra, stock, not salvaged, damaged or rusted to hell for ~$13k, and I'll show up with cash.

Here is a 18.6k car asking $21.9k, but they have been asking that for a while. They will not go down to $13k.

http://www.morrisonmotorco.com/display/?vehicle=3845&images=4&theme=morrison

i second this i have 45k on my car and payed around 16k after everytihng was said ... and i think its wroth every penny mine has been modded but thtat is ok in my mind... becuase i was moving from a 600+ hp 03 so i still needed something some what fast that i could restore small stuff but still not feel bad about modding it...

TFStang

Established Member
I have an idea - Let's see one of these deals you know of. You don't even have to take pictures or do much of anything.

I happen to be in the Boston area this week on business (Woburn/Burlington to be exact). I have a Volvo S40 and a full tank of gas. PM me the phone number of one of these sellers and I'll go check it out.

Let me know.

Since you have a "Full tank of gas", why don't you send me an IM when you get to my parts and I will direct you to my office. I'll show you the car I mentioned that is for sale in NY (19K mi under $15K), how's that. I'll show you my email correspondence and everything.

Speedfreek

Established Member
Since you have a "Full tank of gas", why don't you send me an IM when you get to my parts and I will direct you to my office. I'll show you the car I mentioned that is for sale in NY (19K mi under $15K), how's that. I'll show you my email correspondence and everything.

Well why don't you post your correspondence so someone who is interested can call them? I'm intersted in the car. You said you would pass the info along to others that were interested. So pm me the details.

TFStang

Established Member
Well why don't you post your correspondence so someone who is interested can call them? I'm intersted in the car. You said you would pass the info along to others that were interested. So pm me the details.

PLEASE READ POST BEFORE YOU ATTACK...I said if I wasn't interested in the car myself, I would pass the info along to any of my friends that were interested and if they were not interested, then I would pass it along to any interested parties.

I have been corresponding back and forth on the above mentioned car trying to work out a deal. I am willing to show Mr. "I have a full tank of gas" the correspondence if he wishes to see it.

Speedfreek

Established Member
Hold on there mighty mouth NO ONE WAS ATTACKING YOU. You did say that you would pass along the info, but never once in this thread have you said you were trying to buy it. Here is exactly what you said and I QUOTE

(And yes I can find low mileage MINT 93 Cobras all day long for under $15K. Put your money where your mouth is and sign a purchase contract for one in every color, and I will make it happen.)

You said you would MAKE IT HAPPEN. So I am interested in the car and now low and behold you won't give out the info. Well I kinda figured that. So once again I am interested in the car. PM me the details and no one was attacking you. SO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Last edited:

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I wouldn't waste your time with TFStang, he'll never back up what he says as he's proved. He makes up claims about all these cheap deals, and everyone here has posted actual information to the contrary but he's too thick headed to admitt he is wrong.

TFStang, you look like an idiot, post something to prove us wrong.

red95gts

Established Member
I am willing to show Mr. "I have a full tank of gas" the correspondence if he wishes to see it.

I've been here all week. I'm waiting on you. I have no PMs in my inbox.

However, if I simply wanted to look at images you downloaded off Google Images, I can do the same here. You make it out like these mint, low-mile cars are everywhere up here.

Let's assume for a minute that this car and the deal you speak of are real. (Granted, that's taking a leap of faith for most of us.)

That means you found ONE car that is being sold by ONE individual who apparently has never heard of the internet and has no clue how to effectively sell a vehicle in the year 2008. He also apparently has no clue what the market will actually bring for a mint car with those miles. While it may be a great deal, it doesn't set the market price for these cars.

Speedfreek

Established Member
Let's assume for a minute that this car and the deal you speak of are real. (Granted, that's taking a leap of faith for most of us.)

That means you found ONE car that is being sold by ONE individual who apparently has never heard of the internet and has no clue how to effectively sell a vehicle in the year 2008. He also apparently has no clue what the market will actually bring for a mint car with those miles. While it may be a great deal, it doesn't set the market price for these cars.

He told me he could MAKE IT HAPPEN on one of each color so that is atleast 3 he say's he knows about.

TFStang

Established Member
You people make me laugh. If you think there aren't deals out there right now, you are absolutely NUTS! Have you seen the stock market? Well, I'm sure Speedgeek and 19Cobra93 are well insulated, but as far as the rest of the world goes, the economy is taking its toll right now. People are getting rid of personbal belongings including just about everything they can get their hands on including, 1993 Cobras. I know I know, hard to believe anyone would sell a 93 Cobra even during tubulent times like we see now, but its true, people are selling them and a lot of other collector cars for what would in any other time seem cheap.

Bottom line is I can and do find deals. Beleive what you want.

P.S. Stock market closed under 8,000 today. Wait and see what 93 Cobras and other similarly positioned collector cars sell for with another 1000 point drop.

Heres to stirring things up :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread