is a 93 w/ 9k miles worth $25k?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Not sure what your issue is with used car dealers, but OK. Why are you giving me numbers on your cars? You don't need to prove anything to me. But if what you say is true about the numbers you got on your cars, you did VERY well on those sales and the buyers have rocks for brains. No f-in way would anyone in their right mind pay those amounts for those cars.

Did you sell one of those to Speedfreek by any chance?
I listed numbers because I back up my claims with actual facts. You really don't have any idea what these cars actually sell for do you? That's obvious to everyone here (except you, because you're too ignorant to know any different).

We've listed 13 (thirteen) 93 cobras that we've sold recently and you seem to be ignoring the numbers or discarding them as buyers with rocks for brains. Regardless of who the buyers were, or what their brains were made of, these cars still sold for the prices listed. Those are clear examples of selling prices for 93 cobras. You still have yet to provide anything but ramblings of an idiot.

TFStang

Established Member
I listed numbers because I back up my claims with actual facts. You really don't have any idea what these cars actually sell for do you? That's obvious to everyone here (except you, because you're too ignorant to know any different).

We've listed 13 (thirteen) 93 cobras that we've sold recently and you seem to be ignoring the numbers or discarding them as buyers with rocks for brains. Regardless of who the buyers were, or what their brains were made of, these cars still sold for the prices listed. Those are clear examples of selling prices for 93 cobras. You still have yet to provide anything but ramblings of an idiot.

OK...guess I'll just take your word for it :rolleyes:

n2fords2003

Established Member
OK...guess I'll just take your word for it :rolleyes:
Dude, never mind that PM I sent you about helping me find a good cobra.. I sent that before I read 4 pages of your bullshit. OMG. You are an idiot! Just because the market is down dosent meant that people will not demand fair prices OR THEY WILL JUST SET ON THEM. You dont have any examples..
I cant believe everyone else spent pages taking to your dumbass. Are you 10 years old? I hope so.. :loser:

Last edited:

TFStang

Established Member
Dude, never mind that PM I sent you about helping me find a good cobra.. I sent that before I read 4 pages of your bullshit. OMG. You are an idiot! Just because the market is down dosent meant that people will not demand fair prices OR THEY WILL JUST SET ON THEM. You dont have any examples..
I cant believe everyone else spent pages taking to your dumbass. Are you 10 years old? I hope so.. :loser:

"Just because the market is down dosent meant that people will not demand fair prices OR THEY WILL JUST SET ON THEM..."

Whatever you say bud. :lol1:

red95gts

Established Member
Probably not....

What's that saying? "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat with with experience." I should have thought of that 4 pages ago.

TFStang

Established Member
Probably not....

What's that saying? "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat with with experience." I should have thought of that 4 pages ago.

I'm sure you have heard that quote many a times there Darrel.

Last edited:

n2fords2003

Established Member
Last edited:

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Auction ended for $23600.00. Little more than $15K. It's funny that he only knows of two other 93 Cobras in existance? Must not be looking very hard. Quote - "These cars were built by the SVT team of Ford and I know of only 2 others, both with more mileage and they are in Las Vegas (it is black but has the gray interior) and Puerto Rico ( this one is teal blue)."

Last edited:

Speedfreek

Established Member
And the four holes drilled in the console that go with it.

Exactly that would kill it for me. Because there is no fix for that other than replacing the console.

I wonder if that car got any shill bidding. Realistically I figured 18-20k but you have to figure in you hardley ever see any low mile black cars on ebay. So who knows.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Exactly that would kill it for me. Because there is no fix for that other than replacing the console.

I wonder if that car got any shill bidding. Realistically I figured 18-20k but you have to figure in you hardley ever see any low mile black cars on ebay. So who knows.

I doubt there was any shill bidding... because the car had a reserve that was met at $14,000.

I think the seller was neive as to its value. for gods sake according to the story he listed, he bought a 7k mile virgin and then drove it across the country and back then modded the car. I would not drive a 80k miler across the country and back much less take the chance of damaging a 7k mile virgin.

MDLARPWR

Banned
Lets think about this 23K for a 14K 93 Cobra in the state the economy is today, I highly bealive this auction. Was legit But we will see if it is listed again

Users who are viewing this thread