Irwindale

kingcobra323

Established Member
I'll try and get some spots near staging lanes under a light. I'll be next buddy in sonic lightning. . See you there

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
some crap came up last minute for me - couldn;t make it - very disappointed :fm:

i really want to get out there one of these upcoming thursdays

99MystiC

Established Member
Mark viii blocks are teksids?

Carb'd or FI?

They sure are but they have a 6 bolt cast crank. Its fine for my set up currently. I have a new oil pump for the motor and i wont be pushing it past 7k so itll last me a lil bit.

I will stay carbed for the big build. All ill need is a cobra crank, custom length rod and custom pistons and short block is good for 9k rpms.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
They sure are but they have a 6 bolt cast crank. Its fine for my set up currently. I have a new oil pump for the motor and i wont be pushing it past 7k so itll last me a lil bit.

I will stay carbed for the big build. All ill need is a cobra crank, custom length rod and custom pistons and short block is good for 9k rpms.

Hell 7k rpms should be enough anyway lol. Havent heard of anyone going over 7200. I personally wouldnt mind a motor I can rev to 7k for a street car, especially with it stroked and poked to 5Liters 11:1 cr and a 175 shot, cams, full exhaust, ported intake and ported and polished heads. That'll break some hearts :banana:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Not today hopefully famoso next week
I'm going to request to have the whole day off. Gives me enough time to load car onto trailer and not rush n get ready.

what is going on at famoso? what day

Friday night TNT. next Friday the 28th.
Gates 7pm
Racing 8pm-12am
PRICES
Race $20
Spectators $15
Kids 12 and under FREE!

Users who are viewing this thread