Irwindale

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
anybody heading out tomorrow, june 13th? I want to see how much abuse my rxt can take :burnout:

kingcobra323

Established Member
Im not exactly sure... I've seen them run with top up. Unless with roll cage. . I think you need a helmet Snell 2005 or newer. Pants and closed toe shoe. Check site for details. .$20

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Im not exactly sure... I've seen them run with top up. Unless with roll cage. . I think you need a helmet Snell 2005 or newer. Pants and closed toe shoe. Check site for details. .$20

For a vert a approved roll cage is required at famoso for anything faster then 13.99 stupid yea I know but they let my buddy run couple times and didnt tell him anything. Just while at tech. Like king cobra said helmet snell 05 pants n closed shoes. If your running an aftermarket supercharger or turbo a fire jacket is required too. That's all I believe you need unless you run a fast ass pass then the roll cages rules I don't know lol.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
edit - yes you guys are right that snell 2005 is current, I got confused

as far as convertibles, irwindale is a little stricter I think that other tracks, but like anything else, it depends on the crew, etc. I ran a 7.88 @ 91 in my vert and they said something to me, but never before that - even at the equivalent of mid 12s.

hope to see you guys out there tonight - I will be in my comp orange vert :beer:

chris

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread