Irwindale reopens

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Thinking about it. Probably not going to run my car though.

Oh sweet! I wasn't gonna run because I don't have a helmet or slicks but 08BlackShelby said I can borrow his stuff to run my car. What time you think you'll be heading out there?

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Oh sweet! I wasn't gonna run because I don't have a helmet or slicks but 08BlackShelby said I can borrow his stuff to run my car. What time you think you'll be heading out there?

Do it!!!

I'm sure those r888's would get sticky.

hyelife2

Established Member

Hey Jason. Not sure when's a good time to get there? I want to avoid as much traffic as possible but dont want to miss anything good.

08blkshelby

Established Member

Glad I could help. 95 mph is very strong in the 1/8. Just need to give it some rpm and some clutch slip and mid 7's would be there easy:beer:

Oh and post some video or it didn't happen.

Evil homer

Established Member
went out to the dale yesterday to run my buddys gto he told me i couldnt put a slick to leave my street tires which are gone no kind of rubber left lol, and saw and ran darko cool runs man :)

Ace5Oh

Established Member
i saw that with slicks wouldnt u think a ported would do better:shrug:

Oh yea he will do so much better. He needs more seat time, I will say mid 7's lol
:banana:
I ran a 8.1 just cb, intake.

Jason have you ever raced from a dig? Or launched it?

What Rpm where you launching at? Tire specs? Lbs?

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
times?? for ur or Darko

c6e4d813-0296-7d11.jpg

Keep in mind it was my first time at the track. Didn't realize how fast the tree drops. I really need to work on my launch. I dot even think I rev'd past 500rpm. Hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread