da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
So how you do? How was the track?

Well for my first time I did bad lmao.
yny2ama9.jpg

Accidentally dumped the clutch was Hella excited lol. I'm the right lane

pu3evu4u.jpg

I tried to leave at around idle and that didn't work. It kinda bogged but I did a tenth better. I definitely need the driver mod. My 60ft and r/t need improvement. I'm not ashamed. I had a hell of a time. It was fun and I'm going again next thursday

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

1sweet00SS

Established Member
Well for my first time I did bad lmao.

Accidentally dumped the clutch was Hella excited lol. I'm the right lane

I tried to leave at around idle and that didn't work. It kinda bogged but I did a tenth better. I definitely need the driver mod. My 60ft and r/t need improvement. I'm not ashamed. I had a hell of a time. It was fun and I'm going again next thursday

Not too shabby. Definitely nothing to be ashamed of. You'd be surprised how may people are afraid to run their car at a track. Too man people say,"My car should run...XXX time" without ever running at any track. People lie, time slips don't. Some people are afraid of the truth.... Props on running your car, especially since So Cal tracks are not friendly. Not everyone has an Englishtown, NJ track. Careful, it's addicting.....now you have a baseline. You'll be shooting to improve on that everytime out now. :rolling:

First work on your 60 ft....... Reaction has no effect on your ET. The clock doesn't start until your car leaves the line....2.0 and under is good on street tires.

:beer:

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Not too shabby. Definitely nothing to be ashamed of. You'd be surprised how may people are afraid to run their car at a track. Too man people say,"My car should run...XXX time" without ever running at any track. People lie, time slips don't. Some people are afraid of the truth.... Props on running your car, especially since So Cal tracks are not friendly. Not everyone has an Englishtown, NJ track. Careful, it's addicting.....now you have a baseline. You'll be shooting to improve on that everytime out now. :rolling:

First work on your 60 ft....... Reaction has no effect on your ET. The clock doesn't start until your car leaves the line....2.0 and under is good on street tires.

:beer:

Thanks bro. I was never ashamed, I just wanted to have fun and I surely did. Thanks for the advice also, I know next time to bring pants a air pressure gauge and a damn driver mod lol.:D

Aren't you on dr's?

At least your running your car not like a bunch of other people LOL.

Yup 315/35/18 Toyo proxe tqs. I was being told since the air pressure wasn't low enough that that is why I spun like I did and I was damn near side Ways in 1st gear since I dumped my clutch:banghead: but I'll get better. Thanks man:beer:

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
i thought you did well for your first time I wish I could of stayed longer but you know why I left lol but next time the cobra will be right by your side

Users who are viewing this thread