Ironhand Racing's New IR-122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhand

Banned
Ill send mine Monday :)

Rudy

We might have to have a conversation then.

give someone else a shot your friend is taking forever.
time = money

X2 Time to let someone else step in, someone with good mods and current dyno numbers.. That way the true results show! not going from a mild/stock car, to full blower upgrade.. just my .02 but they longer you wait around, the less interest you are going to have! time is money, and people wont hold out forever.. Most people dont have that kind of self control to hold on XX amount of money, for 2 years waiting on answers.. None the less, its a great idea you have going here.. just time to step up and finish!!:coolman:

I understand both points and its not me everyone is waiting on.

Integrity is far more important to me then money.

Last edited:

ian04

Established Member
did u forget our conversation 2 months ago corry im 3 hours from u and i said id drive to ur shop and swap blowers there but that deal is runen out cause of weather my car goes into storage soon this would be the only change made on a ported upper lower full bolton 20k car theres not a better test mule

65wildstang

Established Member
I'm waiting patiently also. Would love to go this route , but vmp has a hell of a deal going right now and and kinda of leaning that way. Going to hold off a little longer and see how this goes. Trying to line up my winter projects.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
did u forget our conversation 2 months ago corry im 3 hours from u and i said id drive to ur shop and swap blowers there but that deal is runen out cause of weather my car goes into storage soon this would be the only change made on a ported upper lower full bolton 20k car theres not a better test mule

save on shipping and get to install it and see it run first hand....victory!

Ironhand

Banned

Nope but I have had several volunteers that what something for nothing and that simply wont happen.

ian04

Established Member
no shit im alittle pist now corry i hope thats not directed to me im alittle confused cause i never said nuten about the the gas for 6 to 8 hours of driving my time of swapen blowers fluids and tunen cost to show results plus this would all be after work hours to not mess with my career im willing to eat all that so it would be a win for all of us nuten good in this world is free u gota pay to play i think im being very generous

Ironhand

Banned
I offered to send mine but I never was expecting anything at all for free . Just trying to help get this moving

Rudy

no shit im alittle pist now corry i hope thats not directed to me im alittle confused cause i never said nuten about the the gas for 6 to 8 hours of driving my time of swapen blowers fluids and tunen cost to show results plus this would all be after work hours to not mess with my career im willing to eat all that so it would be a win for all of us nuten good in this world is free u gota pay to play i think im being very generous

It wasn't directed at anyone. Just a generalization in my frustration to get this done.

I even had someone ask me to give them the blower and then pay for their tuning.

EDIT: And ian that would still be giving you the blower for free and my time to install it.

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
Some progress was made today.

I cant really get into specifics but the deal has been finalized and it's no longer stagnant.

ian04

Established Member
i dont see how that is cory u would be getten a posi ported blower from me and i am fully cappable of swapen the blower u would have not had to touch a wrench but never the less im glad and look foward to results lets make sum power

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I read through all of the pages quickly and this seems great and all. But I have a question. Once completed, will this just cater to those with Posi ports? Or can it be adapted to Steggy ported Eatons? It's a stage 6 and yes I have a venom cooler as well. It works great. I don't give a rat's ass about who thinks who's better at porting. I just want to up the hp on my damn car!

Ironhand

Banned
I read through all of the pages quickly and this seems great and all. But I have a question. Once completed, will this just cater to those with Posi ports? Or can it be adapted to Steggy ported Eatons? It's a stage 6 and yes I have a venom cooler as well. It works great. I don't give a rat's ass about who thinks who's better at porting. I just want to up the hp on my damn car!

It can be adapted to anybodys port.

It will be offered as a service that I will preform regardless of unported or ported and by who.

However, if the snout is modified it may cause issues with the pulley fitting correctly and may not be able to be used. But until I have one in my hands then I have no way to tell if it will work or not.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
It can be adapted to anybodys port.

It will be offered as a service that I will preform regardless of unported or ported and by who.

However, if the snout is modified it may cause issues with the pulley fitting correctly and may not be able to be used. But until I have one in my hands then I have no way to tell if it will work or not.

That is great to know. Thanks a bunch for the fair response. The snout's only mod is the coolant lines coming out of it for the venom cooler setup. It should be out of harm's way for any pulley modification needed. After all this build up and work, I hope there is a big basket of fruits for your labor buddy. :-D I think many people share my sentiment.

Ironhand

Banned
That is great to know. Thanks a bunch for the fair response. The snout's only mod is the coolant lines coming out of it for the venom cooler setup. It should be out of harm's way for any pulley modification needed. After all this build up and work, I hope there is a big basket of fruits for your labor buddy. :-D I think many people share my sentiment.

Im hoping so. I could stand to sell some parts, build more engines, etc. That will help pay the bills and keep me bringing more new stuff to the market.

If you only knew some of the stuff I haven't shown yet. :coolman:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Im hoping so. I could stand to sell some parts, build more engines, etc. That will help pay the bills and keep me bringing more new stuff to the market.

If you only knew some of the stuff I haven't shown yet. :coolman:

Keep up the good work Cory!
Most people have no idea that time and $$$ invloved to develop and manufacture great products.
Ask me how I know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread