Not open for further replies.

fs308

4v noob
Established Member
Just found this through a search and very interested. Keep us updated

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
I have to stop reading this stuff. Have my blower off right now, too tempting just to leave it apart and spend more $$!

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
This may be the deciding factor if I end up selling my car or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SVTDice

Established Member
I'm really looking forward to this to be honest. Its always so awesome to hear about new things for our Terminators.

Take your time Ironhand, I'm sure its worth the wait. :beer:

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
I'm really looking forward to this to be honest. Its always so awesome to hear about new things for our Terminators.

Take your time Ironhand, I'm sure its worth the wait. :beer:

I would definetly be interested in this. Can't wait for the results.

Same here guys but Im running myself ragged at the moment. This weekend I have alot to finish up before the fiance drags me all over the midwest working on the wedding. :whine:

SVTDice

Established Member
Same here guys but Im running myself ragged at the moment. This weekend I have alot to finish up before the fiance drags me all over the midwest working on the wedding. :whine:

Its understandable. Real life has a priority. Sadly. Congratulations though! :beer:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I have an extra Eaton laying around if you need one. I could ship it to you and would pay all the costs involved to do this. Just pm me with an idea of price if you are interested in it. Plan would be to run it like hell with my auto and sra, then next winter bump it up to a compound boost setup to see how she really shines.

PS I would also provide all dyno updates along the way

Ken

Last edited:

SVTDice

Established Member
I have an extra Eaton laying around if you need one. I could ship it to you and would pay all the costs involved to do this. Just pm me with an idea of price if you are interested in it. Plan would be to run it like hell with my auto and sra, then next winter bump it up to a compound boost setup to see how she really shines.

PS I would also provide all dyno updates along the way

Ken

I like this idea! +1 :rockon:

ian04

Established Member
ironhand can we expect something by the the time tax checks start rolling in i am losing intrest and starting to think this might not happen and VMPs 0% for a year is tempting with my e85 plans this winter

Ironhand

Banned
ironhand can we expect something by the the time tax checks start rolling in i am losing intrest and starting to think this might not happen and VMPs 0% for a year is tempting with my e85 plans this winter

I honestly dont know yet as the holiday season as been busier for me then before.

I will see what I can do to move the process along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread