Ironhand Racing: VMP 2.3L TVS Sale

SVTrent

Established Member
So far bigger seems better when it comes to TBs.
The GT500 TB has done the best so far.
Jay(Blown04) got 680+ with his TVS and Dragon TB at ~21lbs with a mild tune.
This was with a mix of race/pump gas. He would have been close to 700 with a pure race gas tune with 21-22* of timing.
We are hoping to have the GT500 TB set up available later this year.

That's sick man. If you don't mind me asking what kind of fuel set up is Jay running?

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
They had hidden cameras every where.
You just didn't know it!!!
As long as they don't do any facial recognition you should be OK. LOL!

No silly! No hidden cameras :) When I left Long Island the new state inspection stations had a camera that video taped the entire emissions inspection. I have no clue if that stayed in place as I have been in Ohio for years.

SVTrent

Established Member

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
So your saying you want some engine parts now too huh? Ill add that to the bill.

And dont forget the J&S Safeguard to protect that investment!!! :rockon:

I haven't grenaded my stocker yet.

Gotta get a 9 with the stocker and T56 first.

lx347cid

Established Member
with the non-EGR type will I get the horrible exhaust fumes even if I still have cats installed?

mofobucs is a thief

wanna race?
Established Member
my car should be on the dyno next week so Mofo will be back...

1st car i'm running is a H/C c6 Zo6, 2nd H/C c6 with spray then S/C'd spray cam meth c6..

I'm gonna guess 10k hits in 24 hours on the 1st video with my car in it..

TVS would look good under the hood..

Let me know if you want some advisement VMP...

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
If this is the case why do you need the EGR??:poke:

In NYS, the Certified Inspector (my friend in this case), plugs the car into the OBD II port, in which the connection is directly to the NYS DMV....from there, NYS does a "Readiness" to make sure the Monitors are up & checks for "Engine" codes ... with my 2003 or 04 Cobra, I can have only 1 monitor down! I suppose I could put the "cats" back on to get around the EGR issue, but it would be real nice jut to have the EGR provision!! :rockon:

Trust me....its a game!! :bash:

mustang john

Established Member
How hard would it be to put some kind of dummy egr system in that shows ready? something kinda like the rear o2 simulators people used all the time to fool the system into thinking the cats were present and operational with off road mid pipes.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
In NYS, the Certified Inspector (my friend in this case), plugs the car into the OBD II port, in which the connection is directly to the NYS DMV....from there, NYS does a "Readiness" to make sure the Monitors are up & checks for "Engine" codes ... with my 2003 or 04 Cobra, I can have only 1 monitor down! I suppose I could put the "cats" back on to get around the EGR issue, but it would be real nice jut to have the EGR provision!! :rockon:

Trust me....its a game!! :bash:
Wow. Monitored by NYS DMV. Interesting.

How hard would it be to put some kind of dummy egr system in that shows ready? something kinda like the rear o2 simulators people used all the time to fool the system into thinking the cats were present and operational with off road mid pipes.

This is what I am thinking^
If an EGR and tube can be mounted for visual inspection and the solenoids plugged back in to pass readiness testing that should be sufficient.
Tim may have hit the nail on the head about putting the cats back on. Temporarily of course.

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I am really starting to like this blower! What kind of deal can I get on the blower with two pulleys and the fuel system? Send me a PM.

I will pull my low mile whip 2.3 and sell.

Users who are viewing this thread