Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like he's been online.

@03cobra#694

Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just a suggestion. This book has been mailed MANY times and we've had a few close calls along the way. The odds of it having a USPS mishap (damaged or lost) just increase now with every new ship. Any consideration of setting an end-date? Like maybe have @LS WUT be the last one? It would be a shame it got lost because we pushed the odds.

LS WUT

Established Member
Just a suggestion. This book has been mailed MANY times and we've had a few close calls along the way. The odds of it having a USPS mishap (damaged or lost) just increase now with every new ship. Any consideration of setting an end-date? Like maybe have @LS WUT be the last one? It would be a shame it got lost because we pushed the odds.
Haven’t heard much on the situation of who’s hands it’s in, or who’s hands had it last. This would be the second book right ?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think so, Dan, but I'm not 100%. @TBCobra would know. Probably @03cobra#694, too.

I found an old address for @Wings65288 from a Google search. I sent him an email to report back here. Hopefully the address is still valid and he gets the email.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey there all, yeah I haven't received it yet. But anxious, I don't always see this so feel free to text in the meantime.
707-483-5395
Justin

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hey there all, yeah I haven't received it yet. But anxious, I don't always see this so feel free to text in the meantime.
707-483-5395
Justin

Please let me know once you receive it @Wings65288 .

As far as what to do with the book after the last person has signed it or where it should end up, it's not originally my book. The original owner hasn't been on here in a while and I don't know what I think about just doing what we want with his book.

I'm open for suggestions. I did bring up the idea of sending the book to John Coletti and I'm still not opposed to that. Although I go back to my previous concern, it's not our book.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That was my understanding, too. Did you hear otherwise?
No, but who's idea was it originally. I dont remember.
The OP is no longer on here. Maybe we can all make an executive decision?

Someone could always donate another book and start again if they wanted to. They are under $20 on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread