Iron Fist, Lead Foot (SVT Community Book)

robs1280

Cruiser-Head
Established Member
Put me on list, og owner of 04 comp orange and 2nd owner of 03 cobra. I think I can contribute to book with pics of orginail contract etc from dealer...

03cobraracer

Established Member
I just remember a fews guys were talking about it being MIA a long period of time and starting a new one. Maybe that never happened. At least I hope so. With so many people involved and it being mailed over and over again, I try not to think about the possibility of it becoming lost. That would be devastating.
I saw the picture below definitely looks to be the original one. I can’t even remember what year I signed it lol. Many years ago

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
@Infamous_SVT wanted to see if you received the book. If so, just let me know when you're ready to ship it to the next person in line.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, hoping it gets straightened out. He has been a member for 10 years so I would hope he didn't go far. Funny though he disappeared exactly 10 years from his join date.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Guys, I moved this here only temporary, so members can see the email. Once we have a resolution it’ll be put back.
Note, and big note, any negative crap will be dealt with a heavy hand.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Please let me know if you hear anything. I’m on my phone and don’t have access to my site email right now. I’ll email him in the am as well.

Users who are viewing this thread