IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT: John Coletti and Ford's Terminator

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Got mine today and already thru the 1st chapter. Thanks!

Figured it was a fitting time to capture a photo of the book with the car.

Cobra%20book2_zpseu2mixio.jpg

mike69440

Established Member
Received my copy yesterday! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Frank!! :beer:

Look what I traded to the current owner of my old ride for to get IRON FIST, LEAD FOOT: John Coletti and Ford's Terminator.

I bet that 2'nd Gen Charger Chiltons manual would bring some $$ on e-bay, but that was the past.

Attachments

• Charger Framed Photo (800x600).jpg
    Charger Framed Photo (800x600).jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

TP 112

Established Member
Got mine also, and its great! Very well put together, so much nicer then the first book. I will always keep them both. The real quality SVT stuff is so hard to come by. Thanks again !!!

frank3si

Established Member
Man, so glad you're all digging the book! I'm sure it's making Marcie's day, too, as she did a great job with the design. I kind of dumped about six trillion photos on her and damned if she didn't make sense of it all! Then again, she's a certified Ford and SVT gearhead so I knew she'd do it right :rockon:

Last edited:

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Got mine too and it's a wealth of information. I can now literally bore someone to tears when they ask me about what an SVT Cobra is and what makes it special:) Thanks for all the obvious time and effort put into making it complete.

Let me ask, is the picture showing all the Niche line engine builders actually all of them? I found one of my builders names on the picture but not the second one. The names on my plate are John Hansen and Dale Berry. Just figured I'd ask the question...

Thanks again!

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Frank and Marcie well done!! I just flipped through the book as I just got it yesterday, but I can tell it will be a pleasure to read at night after my three little ones go to bed. Thank you for completing this book, this was needed for us terminator owners! Cheers

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Got mine too and it's a wealth of information. I can now literally bore someone to tears when they ask me about what an SVT Cobra is and what makes it special:) Thanks for all the obvious time and effort put into making it complete.

Let me ask, is the picture showing all the Niche line engine builders actually all of them? I found one of my builders names on the picture but not the second one. The names on my plate are John Hansen and Dale Berry. Just figured I'd ask the question...

Thanks again!

Thanks for all the positive feedback! I'm glad everyone is enjoying the book.
To answer your question, there may have been builders that came and went during the production run, and I'm not sure when this picture was taken, so it may not include everyone.

mach14604

Established Member
Thank you Marcie and Frank! I got my 2 books on Friday. It is even better than what I had heard and imagined the last two years. Really appreciate the hard work you guys have did to make this happen. The second copy will go to my father for his birthday this week.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Got mine and started reading it. I have this and the paperback copy as well. Awesome work thanks again.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Got mine this past weekend, really enjoying the read and all the nice pics, great job. Reading the book makes me want to buy another Termi. Now if I can only convince and justify to the wife why I need a 3rd Mustang :??:

frank3si

Established Member

Thanks again!

I passed your question along to Cary Kramp, who oversaw the Terminator engine builds at Romeo Engine as Niche Line Coordinator. Cary is in the photo you asked about. Here's what he wrote me just now:

John Hanser is not in the team picture in the book. Dale Berry is the bald guy directly behind and to the right of the engine. There are only 6 of us in the picture that are still working for Ford! The majority of the guys in that picture have retired! We had an awesome team for that build!! Great times!!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I just received my book today. I can't wait to sit down after dinner and start reading. And thank you Frank for signing the book. I can't wait to add a terminator next to my Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread