Iphone people

NEWSVTGUY

Established Member
Isn't there a new phone called the diamond or something? It's going to be for Verizon and a couple other cell phone companies I think

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
since everyone on here has an iPhone...is there any way to get a video camera option on there??? thats th only thing holding me back from getting one..i watched that 20 minute vid on apple's site and really like the phone

DeuceSVT

Established Member
since everyone on here has an iPhone...is there any way to get a video camera option on there??? thats th only thing holding me back from getting one..i watched that 20 minute vid on apple's site and really like the phone

I heard of 3rd party apps and hacking your phone can get you a video recorder. I also hear with the new apps we might be able to get one. Dont qoute me.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
What exactly is the 2.0 update gonna do ? Im debating whether to do the update right now but i dont want to lose everything

I finally got it updated. I'll try to list all of the features 2.0 added over 1.1.4....

- Push email for Microsoft Exchange Servers
- AppStore (this feature is worth the upgrade alone)
- Ability to mass-delete emails and save them in folders
- Contacts search
- Ability to save pics from emails and internet
- Scientific Calculator
- Ability to view Microsoft Power Point Docs
- 2 new buttons in Calender that allow you to view daily tasks and the entire list
- Parental controls
- MobileMe which allows you to sync your iPhone with multiple devices so everything stays updated (not out yet)
- A couple of new buttons in MAPS

And I'm sure I'm missing some other features. The AppStore is just SICK! There are so many apps in there that are just absolutely awesome. A lot of them are free and some of them you have to pay for.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I lost some of the pictures that I had downloaded, but the camera pics are still there. All my custom ringtones are gone, which pisses me off. I can't attribute that to the new software download because my laptop harddrive took a crap on me, and maybe iTunes lost the fact that I bought those songs/ringtones from them.

On a side note, I'm having a hell of a time trying to get iTunes to work the ringtone issue. I'll click "buy", and nothing happens...wonder if it's just a small issue to be updated shortly.

The new Apps menu is pretty sweet though!

Users who are viewing this thread