Iphone people

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
i decided to skip the iphone and just buy the itouch. I like the phone I have.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
did mine yesterday.......I know all of the "Well the update did not come out until today" naysayers, but do a search. Mine took a whole 30 minutes from the time I sat down till finished. I figured that the overload was going to happen today with the arrival of 2.0 and G3. Apple should have did the 2.0 update a week BEFORE the G3.

Later

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Itunes no longer shows 2.0 as an update option. they must have pulled it until they get things sorted out.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Ya I wanna update my Touch to 2.0 but it's not available anymore. I hope when I update, I don't lose all my music and album arts....

FranticFocus05

Established Member
Had bout 100+ people outside the store today and only had 40 phones inside. We got screwed on how many phones we got, we were expected to get a whole lot more.

Apple removed the 2.0 upgrade so that all the new 3G iphones could be activated. The 2.0 upgrade will be back up and ready for everyone to use this evening (maybe by now). This is coming from AT&T and Apple.

The Apple store though has a while lot more (at least in my area) the three local At&t stores including mine were sold out by 10:30. Also once we noticed that Itunes was locking up most AT&T stores stopped hooking the phones up in order to get to more customers since Itunes was just locking up.

notslow

Drink More Beer
Established Member
agreed the update should have been done earlier for existing iPhone users. I still think the iPhone is Apple's ultimate rip-off to Canada, mind you its partly Rogers' fault too.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Had bout 100+ people outside the store today and only had 40 phones inside. We got screwed on how many phones we got, we were expected to get a whole lot more.

Apple removed the 2.0 upgrade so that all the new 3G iphones could be activated. The 2.0 upgrade will be back up and ready for everyone to use this evening (maybe by now). This is coming from AT&T and Apple.

The Apple store though has a while lot more (at least in my area) the three local At&t stores including mine were sold out by 10:30. Also once we noticed that Itunes was locking up most AT&T stores stopped hooking the phones up in order to get to more customers since Itunes was just locking up.

FU. lol. We only got 20 at my store.

Our local apple store got 600. Bastages.'

Yeah Apple dropped the game on the Itunes. It was working perfectly fine from 8 am to about 855 am. Then as other stores came online it went down.

Luckily I had sold my inventory and was doing direct fufillment by then so none of our customers were effected.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Updated everything and backed up my info. No problems here.
Im going to get the new one in about a month.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Itunes no longer shows 2.0 as an update option. they must have pulled it until they get things sorted out.

yea it doesnt show up on my itunes. you would think as you turn a profit that theres going to be millions more phones allllll being used at the same time. with all the money they made on the iphone when it first came out you would think Apple would splurge for a bigger server:shrug:

if anyone jailbroke their phone that could be causing most of your problems.

wag03gt

Established Member
What exactly is the 2.0 update gonna do ? Im debating whether to do the update right now but i dont want to lose everything

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Meh. My 8525 has Windows on it, kinda glitchy. You have to go into the system manager and manually stop the tasks, even though you've already closed out of the program, and it locks up occasionally. It's annoying.

:beer: I agree, piece of crap, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread