Iphone people

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
How many of you are pissed that your old Iphone want update to 2.0? My phone has been down for 3+ hours due to Apple's servers being down.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
apple is yanking your chain... I personally think apple sucks but seing as at&t has no other good phones right now :(

Predatorbird

Established Member
i can't even get my new phone working. the jackass at the store didn't hook mine up so by the time i got home today and connected it to itunes, the server was down. i now have no way to communicate to anyone besides the internet.

Mullet

Established Member
So i updated mine to 2.0 and it is working fine...except it never asked me to backup my old data and deleted all of my contacts, pictures and music...****ING SUCKS!!!!!

EVO-lution

Established Member
i can't even get my new phone working. the jackass at the store didn't hook mine up so by the time i got home today and connected it to itunes, the server was down. i now have no way to communicate to anyone besides the internet.

They don't hook anything up for you at the apple store. you just buy the phone, the person that sold you the phone doesnt have to do anything but give you the phone after u payed...lol. I'm not having any problems with mine today.

Predatorbird

Established Member
They don't hook anything up for you at the apple store. you just buy the phone, the person that sold you the phone doesnt have to do anything but give you the phone after u payed...lol. I'm not having any problems with mine today.
the people in front of me got their phones activated. my brother's friend was about 10 people in front of me and they hooked his up. my brother called him and talked to him on the new phone. i'm guessing it was taking too long to activate so all the employees stopped doing it by the time i got in there.

btw this was at the at&t store.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
anyone get the white one? I am pissed that the front isnt white just the back I mean wtf most people get a cover anyway

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
the servers are down because of the hundreds of thousands of people all trying to use it at once. At least that's what I was told.

DanTheMan18

Established Member
I personally am waiting for Microsoft to release a phone.

Meh. My 8525 has Windows on it, kinda glitchy. You have to go into the system manager and manually stop the tasks, even though you've already closed out of the program, and it locks up occasionally. It's annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread