Iowa/Nebraska Cruise 2012 Idea

mach1of03

Established Member
I will vouch for the Sioux City people. How about we meet at the BP truckstop off I29. Meet around 9:45-10:00, and leave around 10:00-10:15 sound good? I don't think it would take more than an hour to get there does it?

Sounds good to me. We are in. 1 car 2 people

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok...

As soon as I get a Nebraska Meeting place I will create and official Thread.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
Id say for the Omaha/ Nebraska peeps we can meet at Mangelsen's off 84th and i-80 around 11. They have a huge parking lot that we can hang out at. Its just north of the interstate (almost next to Flashbacks area where the weekly car shows are at) so it wont take more then 15 mins to get to QS&L. I believe this is kinda close to where everyone met last year also.

Here is the address so people can check it out:
3457 S 84th St Omaha, NE 68124-3398

THe map of it
http://mapq.st/yu06pa

Nick- When i came up there for the Rock n Rods event i think it took about 1hr 15mins but if you give yourself an hour im sure it would be fine. FYI

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
we can just meet at Praxair again Alex, opposite side of interstate and the business is all closed so plenty of parking and we dont have to worry about shoppers.

GT4U2NV

Cobra converted coupe!!
Established Member
we can just meet at Praxair again Alex, opposite side of interstate and the business is all closed so plenty of parking and we dont have to worry about shoppers.
Ah yea i didn't meet up with you guys last year since i was working all morning. Im ok with that also. I didn't know it was 84th and F. Thought it was like 90th which would make you back track off the interstate. IM down with Praxair though. Of course i cant delete my previous post with all the other info. FML lol

Map of Praxairs location.
MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

And address of Praxair for people if they need it.
8210 F St, Omaha, NE68127

03SBSNAKE

Established Member
Hey, Im new to this site since i just got my cobra last year! This cruise sounds like a lot of fun. Are there people meeting in Dsm or just meeting in Council Bluffs?

Black Sex

Established Member
I have a wedding to go to the 16th of June so if thats our weekend I won't be able to make it

03snkvert

Established Member
Hey, Im new to this site since i just got my cobra last year! This cruise sounds like a lot of fun. Are there people meeting in Dsm or just meeting in Council Bluffs?

We will be meeting up in West Des Moines at Jordan Creek Mall, I will post up all the info later today when I make and official cruise thread.

I will post a link to that thread here also.

killersvt, Yes we did decide on June 16th, Sorry

IA07GTCS

Established Member
I posted this up on the Bad Boyz Mustang Club web Calander for you as an event. I am considering doing this, but there is also a show on Sunday I want to do, so we'll see how it goes. I'll also try to get a friend of mine that is stuck in Omaha about it and try to get him to come over.

Users who are viewing this thread