**IOWA** Ideas for next SVT meet in IOWA

Eric91Z

Established Member
When I was a member of the Mid-Iowa Camaro Club this is one of the annual events that we did. We would actually meet at the Sugar Shack in Altoona and then cruise Highway 6 to the Drive-In. We got there early - before the gates opened - and go to go in the back way and park first before anyone else got in. It was always a lot of fun. And I foudn with Iowa weather that the windows always fogged up whether or not you were getting any... :shrug:

So, I agree this would be a good time to get together and do. I would recommend if we do that then someone try to get ahold of the Drive-In owner or something and see about being able to get in early when the group comes. They are pretty accomodating.

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
well im gonna say now, that me and the wife will be going to the INDIANA JONES and IORN MAN double feature the 24th of may cause its 2 day before our aniversary and we will have a sitter for the kid, and if anyone else wants to meet up there that would be awsome too. Im not sure if you will be able to see us with the tinted and fogged up windows though!

zeus201

Established Member
I just watched Iron Man is was AWESOME! I'd love to go but the last two weekends in May I have weddings to go to.

BM1

Established Member

Eric91Z

Established Member
I will not be able to make it is I will be up and out the door by 4:30am Saturday morning for our annual disc golf trip to the Iowa City and surrounding areas. Will be gone all day...

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
there is going to be a car show this weekend at "Riverview Park" on the north side of marshalltown.

Probably 60+ cars of all kinds new and old.

Users who are viewing this thread