Introducing the SVTPerformance 2012 Mustang GT

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Great looking car! Do we each get turns taking it out for a spin?
Thanks, and doubtful.

So there is a chance?

Do we have to wait to see what the first round of mods are?

Unfortunately, even I'm not sure on that yet. We're still trying to get a schedule down for what's going to happen, when it's going to happen, and where it will happen.
SVT decal :shrug:

Good luck with the project!

pac-man

Sooooo....Over four more months have gone bye since the last post. Seven Months in all since the thread was begun.

If the promised whirlwind of "constant" modifications continues at this pace I'll be dead before you load a CAI and tune on it. Wish I would have taken the over-under on those stock mufflers! Seriously, what up?

white5.0

Established Member
Sooooo....Over four more months have gone bye since the last post. Seven Months in all since the thread was begun.

If the promised whirlwind of "constant" modifications continues at this pace I'll be dead before you load a CAI and tune on it. Wish I would have taken the over-under on those stock mufflers! Seriously, what up?

+1:pop:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

This isn't a build thread. The articles are being posted individually. We'll have a big one coming out towards the end of next month.

Users who are viewing this thread