Intrested in Custom Cobra Emblems??..Come IN!

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
you can also try whitepages.com to find additional info

// I used it to track down someone from a bad transaction on purchase of fuel injectors. several times Paypal has made a decision in my favor, but no funds available from other party....not sure if this has changed...

I have filed claims with credit card I use for paypal. Twice I've done it, both times I just filled out dispute online, and pasted Paypal's decision. They give a temp credit to your account while they investigate.

good luck.

Huff035

Established Member
several times Paypal has made a decision in my favor, but no funds available from other party....not sure if this has changed...

good luck.

yeah I speculate this will be the outcome of our situation. I wont get it all back anyways. (I sent him brand new OEM front emblem as well) but figure I'll try.

Huff035

Established Member
hey frogger send me your phone number...i have pics but im at work.Ill text them to you!

LOL i got some coming man...im out of town right now but ask frogger if he will post the pics i sent him.
If not i will post some up tuesday when i go back to work:beer:

Frogger if he texted you the picture how about you give me his cell number?? Please and thank you. :beer:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Why not? I mean the op has perfect feedback..........

Only reason I never left him negative feedback was because I eventually got my parts.

It seems like something may of happened to him. I'm interested to see how this pans out :read:

Huff035

Established Member
Soo... I just left my first negative feedback on a forum ever. lol. Hopefully we can help the next people that decide to trust him...

Users who are viewing this thread