Interior colors that should of been

wan2play

Established Member
Well, I'm interested to know how many of you people out there would like see a Sonic Blue Cobra with matching suede inserts.

I owned a Blue Audi with matching inserts. It was tits.
Here's a link
Nogaro Blue interior

I'm thinking of redoing the interior to match the Sonic Blue. I wonder if anyone has done that.

What do you guys think?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
I own a STi that I use as a DD. Has a blue interior, obviously.

While it fits the attitude and the style of the STi, I personally would never want that in my Cobra. It's just too over the top.

wan2play

Established Member
I dont mind the silver I have. I wanted to actually have a visual of how it looks on a Cobra. I have a guy that would do it for 150 a seat.

beabout

Established Member
My view on interior is somewhat the same. I own 03 oxford white vert with parchment top and seat inserts. I would have preferred ford had offered the tan dash, door panels, carpet and seat leather as an option. But, heck all things considered I could change them myself if it bothered me that much.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
^^ you and me both. cant tell you how much i would rather have the dark inserts but i do love my inserts nonetheless

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
SB would look killer with the 04 black suede inserts. If I find a SB later in life that is what is going to happen.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I have to agree that a treatment like this goes better with some cars but just doesn't go well with the Terminator. It did, though, work pretty well with the 10th Anniversary Cobra, but maybe because the color was red. I'd say if you do it, choose the color, textures and areas carefully so as not to overdo it. Bottom line, though, is go with what YOU like. Heck, you'd be driving it, not us. Best of luck with it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread