Interested in buying an 03/04 Cobra

twnt70s

Established Member
I have always been fascinated by the 03/04 cobra and soon i will finally have the chance to get one. what should I look for when buying one? I am not that interested in getting a low mileage cobra than just getting a cobra. What should I keep and eye out for?

Thanks in advance.
Jose

T0RCH3D

Established Member
Look at CobraBob's Terminator FAQ. This should tell you almost everything you need to know. Also, browsing around this forum won't hurt, a lot of knowledgeable members here. Read, read, read and read some more!

Terminator FAQs

Last edited:

JDUB348

Established Member
compression check

Our friend bought a cobra and my buddy and i did a compression check on it. One of the drivers side cylinders only held 120 compression. All the rest were normal.. between 160 - 180 or what ever it is. I lol every time i see that car go up for sale on craigs list. It's been bought and sold like 2 or 3 times in the last year. Our friend bought it for like $13k.. it had no cobra spoiler.. 20" rims.. and a vinyl flat black wrap job on it and sold it for like $18k! The guy who bought it at that is trying to sell it now :lol:

Last edited:

TermiN8er

Corn Fed Beast
Established Member
compression check

Our friend bought a cobra and my buddy and i did a compression check on it. One of the drivers side cylinders only held 120 compression. All the rest were normal.. between 160 - 180 or what ever it is. I lol every time i see that car go up for sale on craigs list. It's been bought and sold like 2 or 3 times in the last year. Our friend bought it for like $13k.. it had no cobra spoiler.. 20" rims.. and a vinyl flat black wrap job on it and sold it for like $18k! The guy who bought it at that is trying to sell it now :lol:

I'm gonna do a compression test before selling mine for just that reason. I would rather say that it has problems and sell for less than loose the respect by selling a lemon. My integrity is worth more than any amount of money. After my test, if all is good I would be willing to consider selling mine in the 20k range.

But OP, read read read. I did EVERY upgrade on my own with the info from this site.... Read read read!

Last edited:

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
I just picked one up and iv done a ton of reading here on svtp. Everyone here is very educated and passionate about there termis. Read read read lol

Users who are viewing this thread