Interest on a GB for Gord's Heat Exchanger

TxCobra76

Established Member
First I want to say thanks to RI-SVT for putting this together. Now to the problem at hand. I can't decide if I want HE with lettering or plain. I've looked at tons of pics but still no luck. What is everyone else doing or have done? Any insight would be much appreciated.

stangfreak

Established Member
Im in. put me down. I tried contacting gord months and months ago and he never replied back.

The very last time I spoke to him was last year and he told me he was going to make a bigger HE for the 03 cobra. I wanted to be the first one to try it out but I was never able to get in touch with him again. Is he still going to make the bigger ones????

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have had a gords h/e on my car for 4-5 years. No complaints here. I might have some pictures installing it, if that would help some people.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
First I want to say thanks to RI-SVT for putting this together. Now to the problem at hand. I can't decide if I want HE with lettering or plain. I've looked at tons of pics but still no luck. What is everyone else doing or have done? Any insight would be much appreciated.
Thanks man, Gord has been great so far as well I have to say! I'm leaving mine with no stencil, aluminum finish.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
Im in. put me down. I tried contacting gord months and months ago and he never replied back.

The very last time I spoke to him was last year and he told me he was going to make a bigger HE for the 03 cobra. I wanted to be the first one to try it out but I was never able to get in touch with him again. Is he still going to make the bigger ones????
PM sent! 14 row model is the biggest.

jrichber

browser
Established Member
I bought one from him about 2 months ago and went with the stencil. I really like it compared to the SVT others have. Fills out a lot more being a longer word and I think looks great.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's a few pictures of my gords h/e.
006-22.jpg

013-9.jpg

016-5.jpg

019-2.jpg

stangfreak

Established Member
I have one of the original gord fords with the fans. but its pretty beat up. Id like to change it. will check my pm's

TP03

Established Member
I bought one from him about 2 months ago and went with the stencil. I really like it compared to the SVT others have. Fills out a lot more being a longer word and I think looks great.
I'm on the fence about the stencil. Picture of SVT please... Already seen cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread