Intake/ tune mustang GT vs Lamborghini

Kiohtee

Established Member
I love a Lamborghini Gallardo, but let's face it; a base Gallardo is only fast to non-car people. Granted, at the end of the day one person has a Lamborghini and the other has a Ford Mustang, but the point stands. LOL

Kiohtee

Established Member
I figured the lambo would put up a better fight

From an actual dig, it likely would. Just look at how much better it fared in the lower rolls. But eventually, that 5.0 is going to come around on the big end.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like when the loser is still cool and acknowledges the winning car is well, superior in performance. Still, a nice Lambo. And it's always fun to drive one. That Mustang though.........
upload_2020-8-10_7-48-35.png

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I remember years ago when these cars hit the streets.
Buddy calls me and says theres an Orange lambo making noise right down the street.
Full bottle? Check.
Gas in tank? Check.
Lets go.

Took 3 minutes, found him, and hes immediately ready, downshifting, making all the Lambo noises...first run I spray him from a roll and I'm gone. "Where'd he go??"
Slowed to like a 5 MPH roll, hit it, again, hes not there.
Now I turn off the spray. Lets let the almighty LS1 handle this lightweight shit.
lol, beat him again, from a dig, on motor. At this point a buddy in a 220 rwhp fox body joins the fun and is having door to door races with this overpriced swooshy POS.
While we both felt like kings for the next few minutes after handing that exotic an ass whooping, the reality quickly set in, there was nothing fast about the car, it was like kicking a puppy...he had zero defense :)

BoostedVette

Established Member
'07 Lambo, 13 years old. Mustang making 446whp, that ain't too shabby for basically stock.

Very close race, looks like fun

was a ton of fun and that’s all it was about. Like I said before I’d take the lambo anyday of the week over my mustang. It was just to have some fun and compare a couple cool cars

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
The same mustang owner has a video of him racing a C8 with his gf in the car. The C8 is driver alone I believe and it is a good race. Pretty impressive for an intake, tune only car!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
God I hate all the talking, who cares what the douches have to say, get to the race

Clearly you don't know who the uploader is, nor youtube's policies. The uploader, streetspeed717, probably makes 250K a year uploading videos or likely more. YT made changes that basically if your video isn't 10 minutes, you don't get good ads on it, thus you lose money. So...everyone who uploads for a living, now has 10.0001 long videos or not longer. No one can make money on a 2 minute video.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Who buys a 14year old Gallardo and then gets smoked by a Ford...As slow as it is, just cruise.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Who buys a 14year old Gallardo and then gets smoked by a Ford...As slow as it is, just cruise.
The same guy who has been in and out of super cars the last 5+ years of his life. It’s all about having fun and enjoying as many sports cars as possible. True car guys enjoy everything not just one brand and it has to be the fastest.

Users who are viewing this thread