Intake Spacer...

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
whats the price shipped for a 3/8" spacer kit via paypal??
thanks!
Ken
717-330-8506

Ken,
I have all the spacers sold as of right now but I am filling spots for another order of both 3/8" and 1/2" spacers.

The set price for the 3/8" spacer is $120 shipped. The 1/2" spacer will be $130 shipped. This includes all new 301 Stainless Steel hardware, the long TB bolt is also included in my kit with a new Ford upper intake gasket.

I'm still developing my intake spacer kit and the EGR adapters but I will say when I'm done I plan to have the most thought out kit on the market.

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
Ken,
I have all the spacers sold as of right now but I am filling spots for another order of both 3/8" and 1/2" spacers.

The set price for the 3/8" spacer is $120 shipped. The 1/2" spacer will be $130 shipped. This includes all new 301 Stainless Steel hardware, the long TB bolt is also included in my kit with a new Ford upper intake gasket.

I'm still developing my intake spacer kit and the EGR adapters but I will say when I'm done I plan to have the most thought out kit on the market.

Post up once you have the 1/2" system worked out with the EGR and I will DEF be getting one. With my new motor I could use the increased airflow, but I don't wanna source a 03/04 EGR and tubing and go through all that hassle, and your new kit sounds great!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Update- S/S hardware arrived today (very nice quality, IMO), I'll be calling to check on the status of the intake spacers this afternoon and the intake gaskets from Tousley Ford should be in today or tomorrow. I'll start putting everything together this evening.

**Edit**
Upper Intake gaskets are here from Tousley Ford.

I called on the intake spacers and was told that their engineering dept. was backed up and that it would be middle of next week. That's not what I was told two weeks ago. Sure not what I wanted to hear today and damn sure not what any of you guys wanted to hear either.

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
thanks for the update bro. when you know forsure when they are coming in let me know and i'll send the money.. i get paid on the 14th so really if takes a bit longer i'm good with that :D

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
bump for an update??? :D

I called again today to check on the status and again was told they're not done yet. I pretty much let the guy I deal with at this company have it. I told him "This is bull shit, the pickup date was last Wednesday and here it is a week later and I still don't have parts to ship to paying customers. What the F&^# am I supposed to do??" After I ripped into him, he told me to call back tomorrow. So I will definitely be calling him again tomorrow to see what's going on. :fm::fm:

I have never had a problem with this place before, it's a very professional company that had always delivered on time before this.

Otherwise, I have everything else ready to go. I have 10 USPS Priority mail boxes here with S/S hardware, new OEM Ford intake gaskets and customers shipping address's already on them. I was ready to ship last Wednesday!! :nonono:

Guys I never would've taken payment on these parts if I had known a week later from the date I said they would ship that I would still be getting jerked around by the shop that cuts them out for me.

I'll post up tomorrow with what I find out.

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

DuffManRHA

The cake is not a lie.
Established Member
I called again today to check on the status and again was told they're not done yet. I pretty much let the guy I deal with at this company have it. I told him "This is bull shit, the pickup date was last Wednesday and here it is a week later and I still don't have parts to ship to paying customers. What the F&^# am I supposed to do??" After I ripped into him, he told me to call back tomorrow. So I will definitely be calling him again tomorrow to see what's going on. :fm::fm:

I have never had a problem with this place before, it's a very professional company that had always delivered on time before this.

Otherwise, I have everything else ready to go. I have 10 USPS Priority mail boxes here with S/S hardware, new OEM Ford intake gaskets and customers shipping address's already on them. I was ready to ship last Wednesday!! :nonono:

Guys I never would've taken payment on these parts if I had known a week later from the date I said they would ship that I would still be getting jerked around by the shop that cuts them out for me.

I'll post up tomorrow with what I find out.

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Took my cam covers to get powdercoated and they were dropped off on a Thurs to be completed the following Monday. Well, Monday rolls around and becomes "middle of the week" then on Thurs I called and he said they hadn't even been touched and if I wanted them by Monday it would cost about 40% MORE than originally quoted. Turns out he wanted to wait until someone else came along that happened to want that same color/texture (wrinkle black) so he could then spray them at the same time and save on the powder.

Needless to say the cam covers were never completed but since I have a new job coming up they had to go on so I can finish the car :fm:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Thank you all for being very understanding.

I called this afternoon and the 3/8" spacers are done and the 1/2" spacers and FR500 spacers are going to be cut on Monday. Once they have everything done, I'll go pick up my order and get these spacers mailed out!!

Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Update!!!!

Ok I finally got the 1/2" C head intake and FR500 spacers from the damn place. I have shipped out 2 1/2" intake spacers to Lumpy Dogs and Factor as of this morning.

3/8" spacers are being re-cut due to the fact that the dumbasses laser cut the spacers out of 3/8" mild steel. The 3/8" spacers are being re-cut out of aluminum and are going to be shipped to me because they screwed around so long that now I'm in the middle of wheat harvest and cant take off to go pick up the spacers.

I cant say how frustrating this has been for me and how much I truly appreciate everyone being so patient.

Thank you,
Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

1999riocobra

Established Member
what kind of time frame are you looking at for a complete bolt on kit so the egr valve doesnt need to be deleted? id def be in for at least one kit.
please keep us updated!
thanks
Ken
717-330-8506

zPipes

Established Member
Man, what a painstaking process to be involved in. I sure hope things work out. I know if I were in your position, and had over 1k of other peoples money, and have had them waiting for a month for a part, with no real end in sight, I'd be stressin hardcore.. and the company that I would be dealing with.. tell you what.. they wouldnt be able to be more upset about life.

Keep us posted. I am glad to hear that you are making sure the spacers are accurate, and of the right quality. To be honest its nice to know. I'm not sure if I would have been able to tell the difference between mild steel and aluminum myself, mainly I've never seen this part in person. So its nice to be able to trust in the quality of business one maintains.

Factor

Established Member
Hey everyone, I just got my spacer in the mail yesterday and i thought would post some pictures of it. The packaging was some of the best i have seen from any vender/online store. I was very impressed. The quality of the spacer is top notch, it was well worth the wait. Here are some pics, please excuse the dirty motor :)

P6280322.jpg

P6280318.jpg

P6280329.jpg

P6280327.jpg

P6280325.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread