Intake Spacer...

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Very glad to hear it guys.

3/8" spacers just came UPS today, only 20 days past the delivery date!! I have some cleanup work to do on them then they are ALL SHIPPING OUT TOMORROW AFTERNOON. Finally.

I will never pre-sell these things again based off that companies BS delivery date, what a joke.

Thank you all for your overwhelming amount of patience.

I am working on the EGR adapter and will be including a length of 7/16" round stock to be used as a pry bar to help bend the EGR tube into place.

Thank you,
Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Shipped!!! The 3/8" spacers have all shipped out minus one that I need a shipping address on. Other than that all spacers are on the way by USPS Priority Mail. Expected delivery dates for 3 of them on Friday and one on Saturday.

Thank you everyone. :beer:
Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Hey everyone, I just got my spacer in the mail yesterday and i thought would post some pictures of it. The packaging was some of the best i have seen from any vender/online store. I was very impressed. The quality of the spacer is top notch, it was well worth the wait. Here are some pics, please excuse the dirty motor :)

P6280322.jpg

P6280318.jpg

P6280329.jpg

P6280327.jpg

P6280325.jpg

So tell us, did you feel any difference at all?

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I'll keep you guys posted. I have a two week vacation planned for the 16th of July. With the amount of time it took the company to deliver last time I doubt I will have any ordered this month. Also back to working tens at my dead end job so that hampers my ability to get to the P.O. to ship items.

I will be selling spacers again so stay tuned.

I do have 1- 1/2" spacer left in stock unsold. $130 shipped.

Thank you,
Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

Factor

Established Member
So tell us, did you feel any difference at all?

I got a 1/2" spacer (3/4" overall), I did notice the motor is a little more lively... but in the realm of HP the butt dyno it is always skewed. I feel like I picked up a little something but who knows... I have a SCT livewire and with my mods the livewire says i have around 320 HP 3-4 pulls (unofficial) I will have to plug it in and see if the livewire says i got anything extra. I will keep you posted.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Has anyone tried this in conjunction w/ a ported stock intake? Stegs is local to me and I've been thinkin' about getting my intake ported by them and this seems like a perfect compliment!

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
I got mine in the mail yesterday. Thanks Anthony! I'm not sure when I'll have time for the install though. Work has been extremely busy.

BlueVenom01

Established Member
Has anyone tried this in conjunction w/ a ported stock intake? Stegs is local to me and I've been thinkin' about getting my intake ported by them and this seems like a perfect compliment!

I have a Naz P/P stock intake....and those were my thoughts exactly!!! I need to get one soon!

REX-RACER

Established Member
Gonna have any more of these available in the near future? I'm looking at getting my intake ported by Stegs possibly early next month.

sweetcobra1

Established Member
REX if u have steg do your intake would you pm me the results(or start a thread). Its a mod ive wanted forever and since there local why not

REX-RACER

Established Member
REX if u have steg do your intake would you pm me the results(or start a thread). Its a mod ive wanted forever and since there local why not

Called Steigs today to get an idea on the price and was given a ball park figure of about $150 to do a port match on the lower. Oddly that seems a little low to me, seems like I had read in other places porting these intakes runs closer to $300 - $350 so I'm not sure the guy I talked to on the phone was particularly familiar w/ what I was talking about. The guy I talked was pretty nice on the phone, it may have been Jim himself, but it's likely I'll have to take it up there to get an accurate price so stay tuned . . . :read:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread