installing a on3 turbo kit does anyone have pics of where to put the fuse box / comp

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
need some help anyone have pics of where they mounted there fuse box and computer? these instructions are horrible.

thanks

JTS_7

Established Member
I made brackets for the PCM to mount under the headlight. Try and protect the wires with something if you can so they don't rub through and start a fire.

The fuse box goes under the passenger filter angled towards the passenger side cylinder head. It just rests there, I made supports for mine though for peace of mind.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
need some help anyone have pics of where they mounted there fuse box and computer? these instructions are horrible.

thanks

how is your install going? Any issues with downpipe fitament or having to cut and reweld stuff?

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
Going slowly in my driveway just doing 1 or 2 days a week. I am almost done but even if it works good when it's on this Kit is a pain in the ass and a real piece of shit and I cant tell enough people to stay away from it . Nothing but trouble for day one with dealing with it.... I'm just being honest about the kit unlike some people who say there is nothing wrong with it . If you buy it after reading this post its all on you... I'd take my money back if I thought I could get it. This kit is your worst nightmare everything you would think could go wrong with Chinese parts well it's all boxed up by on3 and sent to you like they are doin you a favor.

With that said my car should be running next week with the kit.... Yay!

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You will change your mind when it belts out stupid power.

Now... What specifically made it suck other than the obvious inferior hard parts?

Does stuff still not fit right? Do you have the "revised" kit with the better intercooler and larger MAF pipe?

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
You will change your mind when it belts out stupid power.

Now... What specifically made it suck other than the obvious inferior hard parts?

Does stuff still not fit right? Do you have the "revised" kit with the better intercooler and larger MAF pipe?

Yep it's the revised kit and I think it's worse than the older kit. There is too much bullshit to list but I'll just toss out a few gems from not sending me parts in the kit to sending the wrong parts to sending a spacer to correct the angle of the turbo and I still had to grind down some of the exhaust housing to make it bolt up and it still touches. Also having to cut threads off the brake line they supply because it doesn't get anywhere near tight. Just too many to list. The only quality piece I got for them is the offroad x pipe . I am almost done with the install so I'll stop complaining about it.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Going slowly in my driveway just doing 1 or 2 days a week. I am almost done but even if it works good when it's on this Kit is a pain in the ass and a real piece of shit and I cant tell enough people to stay away from it . Nothing but trouble for day one with dealing with it.... I'm just being honest about the kit unlike some people who say there is nothing wrong with it . If you buy it after reading this post its all on you... I'd take my money back if I thought I could get it. This kit is your worst nightmare everything you would think could go wrong with Chinese parts well it's all boxed up by on3 and sent to you like they are doin you a favor.

With that said my car should be running next week with the kit.... Yay!

:lol1::lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread