Instagram

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife has Instagram, I have not embraced it. Is it really good for this sort of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatal.bite

Established Member
Personally I enjoy it on my down time I like to see what others are doing to there rides and the progress there making....everyone has a different view for a build big or little I have seen a lot of thing that kinda made me think wow I didn't even think of doing it that way...Instagram isn't for everyone but I like the visuals and I still enjoy getting on the forums I don't post a lot but I do read a good amount of the threads

Kevins89notch

Established Member
My wife has Instagram, I have not embraced it. Is it really good for this sort of thing?

I would say so, but it takes a while to get your feed to be good. I'll use my example. I mostly follow only exotic car related accounts. Take @itswhitenoise for example.

A recent post is here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLY8TeCAxZ7/?taken-by=itswhitenoise

Caption is: "What do we think about this spec? #ItsWhiteNoise #McLaren #688HS @henryjmw"

Hmmm, who is @henryjmw? I click that account and it's nothing but exotics. Looks like a London based photographer who has 125K or so followers. Sounds good, so I honestly just now started following him too.

In a few days @itswhitenoise could post a pic of two exotics and caption it "hanging out with @______" Again, then I click that account, and if it looks good, I start following them.

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
4a3842a17990a42a4d756a65f4983f8f.jpg

Here's my IG:

@1_blksvt

mdever12

Established Member
@mdever_ Pretty much never post pics of my car but I'll go through and add you guys since I do enjoy seeing other's

Necrotizing

Established Member
Nothing really interesting on either of mine.

Main one is @tylergotaninstaham and my second where I hope to post various new projects as well as other car related stuff on is @seppukus13.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Mine is @Wide_Open_throttle I initially opened mine up just to post car related pictures instead of swamping everyone's feed on my personal account with cars

Users who are viewing this thread