Insight on the 2010 Cobra Jet

fknsmshn

Established Member
Dont believe this is a repost.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K76SBK3Ewgw"]YouTube- 2010 Cobra Jet Mustang[/ame]

Eat that GM!

jleews6

Established Member
these cars will end up running in the 8s. The Tasca car is an 09 and has run 9.20s and I think that is the quickest to date.

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
I don't see what the problem is. Its a purpose built car. "OMG NO!" Its made to compete and it does it well. If it was a new purpose built Camaro, everyone would be sucking the gm sack. The Cobra Jet is bad-ass! If I had the extra money to throw away I would have this in my garage. Awesome!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As a purpose built (drag racing) Mustang, it is awesome and counters Dodge's race built Challenger. I just wish they build something close to this that can be made street legal. Something with big power and light weight. But since that won't happen, we can still smile at this one. :)

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Most of us drive cars that aren't street legal anyway :lol1:. I don't see what the problem is :shrug:

The problem is you cant register it to get plates since it comes from the factory non street legal. If you tried, the vin would get pulled up as a non-registerable car.

95riosnake

Established Member
I would personally never want a car that I couldn't drive on the street, but that's a badass car for sure!

If it was me, I'd buy a v6 shell and make my own.

Edit: I'd like to add that was one of the best burnouts I've seen in a while!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread