Inside cabin of SRT-10 ram drag run video

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
$55K is alot of money for a truck like that.. image what you could do to a $32 lightning with that extra money...

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Pretty boring truck....traction issues in first and second, sounds good, but screw 55k for a tank that can't hook for crap.

BCM0018

Established Member
where is 55,000 coming from they start at 45,000 and I dont think there are many options. I would love to have one, 505 ci. So much potential.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Mullet
was it just me, or did it sound like it chirped 4th? Oh well still not as fast as a hyundai excel :)

That was a low blow, but called for
.:lol:

JohnnyWash1

Established Member
Why do people feel the need to put credits on a 30 second home video? Do we really care who did the "editing"?

Jon

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
ive been wondering... why the hell does the viper engine sound that bad... ?? I guess displacement doesnt have to do with it, because the 4.6 DOHCs sound much better, imo.. hmmm

I LOVE the LS1 sounds though.. yummm

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
I drove one and it had good torque, but the dealer was getting a $10,000 mark up that they said they would not budge from. So I told him I would stick with my L..... It's faster and I saved $30,000. :D

Emerald04Altima

Established Member
Originally posted by JohnnyWash1
Why do people feel the need to put credits on a 30 second home video? Do we really care who did the "editing"?

Jon

:shrug: I was thinking the same exact thing. The only editing done was putting in all those stupid credits, the race was all one shot.

Users who are viewing this thread