Infineon Raceway on weds...(april 7th) Sign in if you're going!

newcastle

Originally posted by Chris C
I tried to find you guys in the lanes, but everytime i walked by your cars, no one was standing near them, oh well maybe next time.

too bad we missed you. see you next time :beer:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
I think I saw your car pulled off to the side of the track, and was wondering why? Never got a chance to talk with ya, hopefully next time! :beer:

I bought mine used off of someone in So cal from this board, 445 shipped with the tires on them and enough tread to last alittle while. im sure u can find a similar deal.

Thanks for the advice new castle, I tried to find you guys in the lanes, but everytime i walked by your cars, no one was standing near them, oh well maybe next time.

newcastle

Originally posted by jmir018
i thought we could fit 315s on our stock rims. i might get some et streets as soon as i get some money. after that... low twelves baby... or.. a visit to the dealer to get my halfshafts replaced.

you can put nitto 315s on the stock rims, but most other 315s are going to be wider than the nittos.

i think my next set of tires will be et streets also. maybe on a 16 or 15 inch wheel if i can find a pair cheap.

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
I think im gonna buy a set of stock rims *cough* jersey, and throw some nittos on them.
If you hadn't run a 12.6 Newcastle, I'd probably have more money in the pocket right now....its all your damn fault!:cryying:

:rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
I'm buying the Rims today....wheres the cheapest place I can get Nittos? Best place so far for the 315s is $185....

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
No, but one of his friend's. Never know, may have some Nittos on the back by the 21st.....muahaha :rockon:

Chris C

Established Member
Originally posted by MotoXracer21
I think I saw your car pulled off to the side of the track, and was wondering why? Never got a chance to talk with ya, hopefully next time! :beer:

I was pulled off b/c i never got a time trial run. I might be up there again this wednesday, but i will be in my rental car watching. Im taking my car in monday for my 3rd tranny. :bash:

03DOHC

Established Member
I was pulled off b/c i never got a time trial run. I might be up there again this wednesday, but i will be in my rental car watching. Im taking my car in monday for my 3rd tranny. :bash:
Aww hell no. Bracket that rental. Stick it in drive, leave on the last yellow and own everyone! :-D

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by MotoXracer21
lol! dooooo ittttt!:thumbsup:
do it ... do it

starskhutch1.jpg

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
If i still have the rental by wednesday then i will. :beer: :rockon:

its a auto V6 vert stang too.:rockon: :burnout:
The best kind.:thumbsup: Make sure you get a good RT and you should clean house. Race that biznitch!

Chris C

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
The best kind.:thumbsup: Make sure you get a good RT and you should clean house. Race that biznitch!

I'll just tell ford i cant come pick up my car until thursday and keep the rental for another day. :D i may just have to take this thing to the track and run it.... what times do u guys think this monster will pull in.:rollseyes

03DOHC

Established Member
I'll just tell ford i cant come pick up my car until thursday and keep the rental for another day. :D i may just have to take this thing to the track and run it.... what times do u guys think this monster will pull in.:rollseyes
Only matters if you can do the same time over and over again. 3.8L V-6? I'll guess a 17.9. :-D

ghostrydyr

Established Member
Only matters if you can do the same time over and over again. 3.8L V-6? I'll guess a 17.9.

hmmmnn I've seen one in Sears that had Cobra Rs, dropped and about two hundred pounds of stereo do 18+ . He was getting spanked by everyone at the import line:lol1: Ford gave me a Hyundai Sonata for a rental:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread