Infineon Raceway on weds...(april 7th) Sign in if you're going!

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Its that time again......

I'm gonna be headed out to Infineon Raceway along with my LS1 buddy (of whom we've spent countless hours installing LT headers). Who else is going? :rockon:

Also, Newcastle is going, im slashing his tires before eliminations if he lines up next to me....hehe :D

Looking foward to having the last line of my sig changed.....:burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
i'll be there... this will be my last try with the nittos. they are almost totally gone.
After this i might get some kumhos or some cheap tires. i am too broke right now for anything else.
see you there...
Jersey

newcastle

LMAO!!!! you are faster than me, no need for sabotage. you get any more mods lately? oh crap, you got a predator, didn't you? you are going to murder me...

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
no, no predator yet... Ive got the same setup as last time...
Im debating whether to go springs, c/c plates, or just give in and do a pulley/predator...:shrug:

Last edited:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
but then I'd have to drive down to so cal to get it tuned (profesionally)...:kaboom:
It sure does sound good tho.....:burnout: :burnout:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I'll be there in a couple weeks. I got my ET Streets and wheels mounted today. Buy I keep getting a code popping up. Have to fix that before I beat it at the strip.:burnout:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
damn.. i just got out of school.. too late to go now. i guess i'll just wash my car and wait for you guys to get back and post your new numbers...

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
i'm heading to sac raceway next weekend if anyone else wants to go. probably have a couple of the guys from the stallions go with me too. we're all trying to get our cars in order for the may 8th grudge match between us and opposing mustang club.

newcastle

new best time tonight:

r/t ... .252
60ft ... 1.939
330ft... 5.320
1/8 ... 8.129
MPH ... 88.02
1/4 ... 12.681
MPH ... 90.28

hit the brakes trying to not break out.:rockon:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
JESUS man, looks like 18lbs was So money, and you dont even know it...hehehe

I screwed up my launch and ran a 13.0
So wasup did you know right away you were goin much faster than usual???LOL man you hauled ass on that run, wonder what you would have done if you didnt get on the brakes!!!:rockon:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Oh and my best was a 12.79, 2 hundredths of a second slower than my previous....but I had a better mph this time, 113mph! I know theres a 12.5-12.6 in this car with street tires, I just need to learn how to do it! LOL!

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by newcastle
new best time tonight:

r/t ... .252
60ft ... 1.939
330ft... 5.320
1/8 ... 8.129
MPH ... 88.02
1/4 ... 12.681
MPH ... 90.28

hit the brakes trying to not break out.:rockon:
:eek: NJ!

Unfortunately my night was pretty short and dissappointing ... ran a 14.1 @ 101, 2.2 60' .. And that's WITH my new long tube headers :shrug: I think it's mostly me being slow on the shifts and without practice .. my 2nd time to the track and I only got one run in ... school blows .. I'm ditching my weds. classes next time! I need practice.

newcastle

lol yeah 18 psi and a huge burnout. it hooked really well for me on that last run. too bad i got eliminated so fast (first round). the launch felt good, but i did not think that it would be a 12.68. i was thinking 13.0 or maybe 12.9.

newcastle

Originally posted by niels04cobra
i'm heading to sac raceway next weekend if anyone else wants to go. probably have a couple of the guys from the stallions go with me too. we're all trying to get our cars in order for the may 8th grudge match between us and opposing mustang club.

thanks for the invite but i gotta work. i really want to get out there to sac one of these days... i hear it is a couple of tenths faster than sears point.

newcastle

Originally posted by MotoXracer21
Oh and my best was a 12.79, 2 hundredths of a second slower than my previous....but I had a better mph this time, 113mph! I know theres a 12.5-12.6 in this car with street tires, I just need to learn how to do it! LOL!

dude, i don't know how you do it. you are getting great times on your street tires.

Users who are viewing this thread