Induction Concepts ?????

stangfreak

Established Member
postban said:
kit will be ready in "two weeks"

LMFAOOOO!!!!! people who know about them will know why im laughing so damn hard. lets just put it this way......

i personally spoke with rad 3 YRS AGO, and that was my reply. :thumbsup:

marcul29

Established Member
stangfreak said:
LMFAOOOO!!!!! people who know about them will know why im laughing so damn hard. lets just put it this way......

i personally spoke with rad 3 YRS AGO, and that was my reply. :thumbsup:
do you mind to elavorate a bit of what you are trying to say, I don't get it, are they taking too long... to get their kits out.

post ban so in 2 weeks theit are going to have kits out or what?

Last edited:

stangfreak

Established Member
marcul29 said:
do you mind to elavorate a bit of what you are trying to say, I don't get it, are they taking too long... to get their kits out.

post ban so in 2 weeks theit are going to have kits out or what?

post bans being sarcastic dude. like i said, i was told the kit would be ready in " 2 weeks" three years ago.

the cobra community always keeps hearing the phrase, in two weeks but never happens.

i think ic, has one kit completed.

marcul29

Established Member
so at this point nobody actually knows what's going with them?
what do you guys think about IC other than they are taking a long time to sell some kits? overall are they a good company if they would have kits already selling, or would you guys stick to HP,Hellion or the others companys out there?

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
marcul29 said:
so at this point nobody actually knows what's going with them?
what do you guys think about IC other than they are taking a long time to sell some kits? overall are they a good company if they would have kits already selling, or would you guys stick to HP,Hellion or the others companys out there?

? , I know they don't respond to emails. I like the kit due to being able to use the mm kmember. The THP kit like postban's looks killer though. It is almost worth it to get the mm kmember and make the thp kit work with it.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
marcul29 said:
...snip..or would you guys stick to HP,Hellion or the others companys out there?

I am not going to say anything bad about any turbo company, just a little joking above. They have posted on another forum about how similar TurboHorsepower's kit looks to theirs. I disagree with that of course. Very different hot side routing from the few pics I have seen.
I did a lot of thinking about which kit to buy, talked to the manufacturers of Hellion, John Urist. He is a racing acquaintance of a friend of mine. I also talked to Bill Ross, first THP car owner. Reason I went THP was based on Bills results, the look of the kit and the amount of stuff included for the money. Simply put, value.

There is always gonna be a turbo company looking for someone to help prove out a system and get it to market. IC has taken soooo long it just makes me wonder why.
HP has cars on the road/track making good numbers
Hellion, ditto
THP, also ditto
CPE is a cobra newcomer but showing promise.

There is plenty of room for more kits, if they get a-move-on.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I dont care whats going on. Customer service should never take months much less years! :nonono:
Why even waste your time? Who cares if the quality is there! Others are offering the same if not better in just a matter of weeks! They take too damn long. Allot can happen in several months.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
marcul29 said:

I would stick with who can deliver, and doesn't constantly offer excuses!

IC has been offering excuses for at least 3 years.....and has 2 cars out......1 he deemed inferior, but still got bent outta shape because another company had a kit with the turbos close to the same spot! :dw:

The last one might be on the road, but that is all anyone knows....they shut their forums down....quit answering emails....etc.

Sounds to me like a belly up, close the doors situation if you ask me!
Besides.........I don't care how good anyone claims the kit they were doing looked....anything that took 3 years to get right and finish isn't a company I would give my money to...........no offense, but turbos aren't rocket science or new technology that needs to be deciphered! 3 years is laughable! :burn:

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
4sdvenom said:
I would stick with who can deliver, and doesn't constantly offer excuses!

IC has been offering excuses for at least 3 years.....and has 2 cars out......1 he deemed inferior, but still got bent outta shape because another company had a kit with the turbos close to the same spot! :dw:

The last one might be on the road, but that is all anyone knows....they shut their forums down....quit answering emails....etc.

Sounds to me like a belly up, close the doors situation if you ask me!
Besides.........I don't care how good anyone claims the kit they were doing looked....anything that took 3 years to get right and finish isn't a company I would give my money to...........no offense, but turbos aren't rocket science or new technology that needs to be deciphered! 3 years is laughable! :burn:

very well said... i know i'm out a grand with induction concepts.

stangfreak

Established Member
man that sucks that your out a grand. but here is my other question....

does anyone know if they EVEN FINISHED THE REGULAR GT KIT????

NIELSTTCOBRA

Got Boost?
Established Member
they had finished it and then the owner sold off the kit. rad didn't produce that because he intended to make a kit that would fit the gt, the cobra, and the 5.4, with just about any k member on the market. thanks guys.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
I looked at them first and then HP when purchasing a kit 2 years ago. The problems I saw with Induction Concepts were the following.. First they promised this and promised that, promised the world and bashed the other company(worst way to market something imo)..yet they had no actual kits out proving such(still dont). Second, while they did were to have some real nice features and options, it made the kit ALOT more expensive and to be quite honest not what the average person needed or wanted to spend. I then looked at the HP Kit, which had and has proven kits,was offered an awesome deal, it was delivered on time, and recieved great customer service contrary to what other people were experiencing.

stangfreak

Established Member
i agree with lethal. and did you see there price? crazy.

they also stated that there kits would make such and such power and spool up by x amount of rpms, before the kit even came out :dw:

Jpjr

Established Member
anyone that was around a few years ago, and any of us that searched the threads, would remember there was a period where people like IC were pitching turbo kits and were the only potential players. since then, whipples and KB's came out in full force and dominated the market. i think that was a natural evolution because its a much simpler mod and was making insane power for a lot less money. its really been the existing Whipple and KB owners that have funded this new wave of turbo companies. people who are addicted to horsepower and looking for an edge over fairly similar hp numbers coming out of twin screw blowers. IC never got off the ground, but considers itself a founding father because they were thinking out the idea way back when. too bad they didn't get thier shite together, now that turbo mania is in full force.

marcul29

Established Member
does any body knows anything about induction concepts, the reason why I am asking is because I'm a customers of theirs and I haven't heard anything about Rad for a while now and his not responding my e-mails eithers.
So if anybody that lives close to Tulsa, or Pryor Oklahoma please drive by and see what that hell is going on otherwise seems that I going to have to fly overthere and see what's going on. it sucks because I'm going to have to miss work just so I can go there.
My car has been in his shop for over 11 months now I don't know anything yet. so any help will be gladly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread