Induction Concepts ?????

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
marcul29 said:
does any body knows anything about induction concepts, the reason why I am asking is because I'm a customers of theirs and I haven't heard anything about Rad for a while now and his not responding my e-mails eithers.
So if anybody that lives close to Tulsa, or Pryor Oklahoma please drive by and see what that hell is going on otherwise seems that I going to have to fly overthere and see what's going on. it sucks because I'm going to have to miss work just so I can go there.
My car has been in his shop for over 11 months now I don't know anything yet. so any help will be gladly appreciated.

Oh Shit! :( ....I am very sorry to hear that!
I would definetly be making a trip out there.....maybe even contact an attorney to see if there is anything you can do to document time off work, travel expenses, etc......If you have an answering machine picking up when you try to call I would start letting Rad know you are close to reporting a stolen vehicle!

It's one thing for Rad to give up and quit answering emails and phone calls to people just interested in the kit. But to do that to you while he has your car is the biggest load of F'ng low life bullshit there is..imho! How long have you been trying to contact him?

Ken :beer:

marcul29

Established Member
well to be honest all this changes started when Steven took his car out of IC than all the sudden he wasn't the same anymore, didn't pick up the phone anymore my car was supposed to be the next one on line after he was done with the 2003 cobra. last time I spoke with Rad was last 2 weeks ago I think he was suppose to send some pics of my car, but he never did, he was suppose to ship some parts to get them powercoated,and nothing , now he has disapeard . the **** up part about this is that not only ship my car there but I also gave him $14,500 to start working on everything. that's why I need some help.
I didn't want to say anything because I though Rad was different BUT I guess I was wrong and didn't wanted to start any bad mouth IC.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
He has a lot of your money and property!!!!!!!!
If he is not responding to you....I wouldn't worry so much about being politically correct!

Your not in the wrong.....he is!

I take it the owner of the 03 Cobra didn't let him finish either?

Ken

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
If IC has your money and/or your car, please PM me.
Maybe we can take some coordinated action to find out exactly what is going on. There is NO good way to get to that shop that I could find.

If you live in that area of the country or know what is going on, please PM me.
James

03RedCobra

Established Member
OMFG !! If someone had all that money of mine, PLUS my car, and this was going on...I would seriously take a few weeks off of work and go down to that area where he is supposed to be at. I'd be camping out by the old shop, talking to people in the area, try to find out something about the guy, because believe me, the longer you wait, the more the possibility that your car will end up in a chop-shop and then it will be much harder to trace.
I'd be bringing back my old Scout-Sniper days, where I laid low in the "bush" for a few days, JUST so I could neutralize the target (politically correct statement). I'm not saying hurt the guy or anything, but, I sure would give it my best to find the guy and call in the cops.

2kx2

Established Member
They can't even build a website with a working forum. If it takes them as long to fix their for their forums as it is their kits they might as well close the shop.

It's instills confidence in the customer when you let your website go to crap and leave it like that for over a month. Makes you wonder how long it will take them to fix production parts. Nevermind, they don't have anything in production.

I have nothing against these guys, I am simply stating that they made huge claims, made a great looking product, but are terrrible at closing the deal.

Best of luck to them and anyone that eventually does business with them. They will get a great product, if they are willing to wait for it.

marcul29

Established Member
if anybody is going though the same situation that I am please PM or give a call (619) 249-1384 I might have some info. but I want to keep this private I don't want to get this more out of hand than what it already is.

Last edited:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
2kx2 said:
They can't even build a website with a working forum. If it takes them as long to fix their for their forums as it is their kits they might as well close the shop.

It's instills confidence in the customer when you let your website go to crap and leave it like that for over a month. Makes you wonder how long it will take them to fix production parts. Nevermind, they don't have anything in production.

I have nothing against these guys, I am simply stating that they made huge claims, made a great looking product, but are terrrible at closing the deal.

Best of luck to them and anyone that eventually does business with them. They will get a great product, if they are willing to wait for it.

Thats just it......there is no business anymore...the building they were in is vacant and for rent (as posted on another board)!

There was nothing wrong with their forums either............That prompted message was just put up because he closed the forums so he wouldn't have to deal with anybody, or the fact that another customer pulled his car out of the shop!

Low Life theives! :nonono:

2kx2

Established Member
That's FU#King Rediculous! I can't believe someone would so something as low as this. I can believe it but man does it pi$$ me off. I'm not even a customer but I did look into their kit years ago and he seemed like a reputable guy at the time.

Glad I waited and went a different route. Good luck to all that tried to do business with them. Hopefully you will at least get your cars back. Your money is probably gone though if they went bankrupt.

marcul29

Established Member
well guys for everybody that is waiting for an answer from Rad, well I actually got one today, and pretty much forget about trying to get your money back, he run out of money and he had to closed the shop without telling any of his customer including me $14,500 which was supposed to be for the TT kit, the return fuel system and VT cobra pro shortblock that I never got. so say good bye to that how can you sue a guy that doesn't have anything ? I don't know PLUS he had my car and if I sart talking about what he did with my car a lot of you guys will start crying with me so is better that I keep this to myself, but at this point I have no car a no money. plain simple. So all those guys that are feeling kind of sorry fro him DON'T, he lie to me until the end making me believe that I was going to get my car back at the end of this month. He had all this planed out really good, if I tell you the story of my car right now you'll guys undestand why? I'm **** to the max, HELP

shaved99gt

Established Member
marcul29 said:
well guys for everybody that is waiting for an answer from Rad, well I actually got one today, and pretty much forget about trying to get your money back, he run out of money and he had to closed the shop without telling any of his customer including me $14,500 which was supposed to be for the TT kit, the return fuel system and VT cobra pro shortblock that I never got. so say good bye to that how can you sue a guy that doesn't have anything ? I don't know PLUS he had my car and if I sart talking about what he did with my car a lot of you guys will start crying with me so is better that I keep this to myself, but at this point I have no car a no money. plain simple. So all those guys that are feeling kind of sorry fro him DON'T, he lie to me until the end making me believe that I was going to get my car back at the end of this month. He had all this planed out really good, if I tell you the story of my car right now you'll guys undestand why? I'm **** to the max, HELP
dude that sucks really bad sorry to hear about. did he leave your car in bad shape?

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Marcul29,

Hey bro...I'm sick and have a hole in my gut feeling just thinking of what you must be going thru not to mention the others involved as well! It sounds as if you got hit the worst with this ordeal....I am truely very sorry.............Is there anything to be gotten back of your car? :(

Man I wish I could think of some way to help! :??:

Ken

Last edited:

got9lbs

Established Member
i feel very bad for you i hope somehow things get better. let us know if there is anything we can do to help. so how bad is the car? is it atleast drivable?

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
Here is an idea...try contacting the European contact for Induction Concepts. Maybe he has some answers or something to tell you...

Induction Concept's Website said:
European:
Contact Karl Gunnarson.
[email protected]

** European Sales require a special handling fee. Contact Karl for more information.

Admin. Office Tel + (44) 1293 884 425
Admin. Office Fax + (44) 1293 884 821
Cell + (44) 781 336 2444
GSM Tel. + (39) 348 782 2182

Hope this helps you get your car, money, and respect that you deserve.

THC

phreakness

Established Member
I think the forum admins are doing a great job and I dont mean any disrespect or harm by the following statement

I think atleast a D&B needs to be on file with the owners of the boards on all Vendors / Sponsors. I have no doubt that any of the industry supporter of this forum would have any problem with this, good credit or not. Its fairly cheap and helps all parties involved. Alot of people (myself included) look to do business with forum sponsors and vendors to show support. I think a little effort to help all parties in time of confusion / turmoil could be a great benefit to all.

I've seen this happen first hand on a Porsche board. I have close friend that came back for Iraq after being injured, took is car to a very respected shop, met the guy had dinner with him and his family gave him half the money ($8400) and the car. The guy went out of business a few weeks later and hasnt been seen since nor the car. So you guys that have been bit, get on it quickly. the longer you wait the colder the trail gets.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
phreakness said:
...snip...So you guys that have been bit, get on it quickly. the longer you wait the colder the trail gets.

I couldn't agree more. Your money is probably gone...unless you can find some assets somewhere. He was probably protected from that by the way he set up his business. But just in case...I would be looking into that immediately. I would also call VT and see if they received a deposit from them on your behalf.

I'm just guessing here...but did he sell off some parts of your car?

Lastly, bankruptcy protects him from creditors. It DOES NOT protect him from criminal activity. If he has committed fraud and/or theft, I would have the authorities on his butt so fast it would make his head spin. He may not have anything to give back, but I would make his life a living hell. JUMP ALL OVER THIS!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
OK. Here is some legal advice for Marcul26 and any others who got victimized:

Forget about suing, take out criminal charges. You gave that man money for parts. If he doesn't give you those parts, because he spent the money on something else, then he committed a crime. The name of that crime varies from state to state but encompasses the following legal theory:

Theft by Conversion is taking money from the customer that is supposed to be used to buy parts and labor, and converting it to a use for something other than the customers parts and labor. In particular, if $14K was given for a project, much of which was to be spent on parts, then where are the parts? If the parts were purchased with your money, they belong to you. If he won't give them up, then that is theft. On the other hand, if he spent all that money on something other than the parts, then that is theft by conversion.

Theft by Deception is getting money from the customer, when at the time, it was never intended to be spent on parts or labor. At the end of this guys business, this is likely what was happening.

Now why do I bring all of this up? Because you need to press charges.... NOW!!!

The charges would be felony charges that would carry a long probationary period with a order to pay restitution or go to prison. This is you best tool to ever see any of your money again.

I feel your pain. I had an almost identical thing happen once. But the guy wasn't very smart in that I was the Cheif Magistrate Judge at the time. I had my deputy magistrate issue a warrant for his arrest with a $6400.00 cash bond which equaled what I was out. Once arrested and looking at being shipped to the jail in my county to face felony charges, I was surprised at how fast he came up with the $6400.00.

Best of luck and if I can be of service, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread