Indianapolis get togethers??? Anyone interested?

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
<You gotta show up sunday no matter what. i wanna see that car CLEANED up>

Yep, I think I'm outnumbered! I wanna see it all cleaned up too! I held off on cleaning the engine bay and putting my SSR's back on, because I'm going to the Body Shop on Wednesday (having the underside of the hood painted)and to the dyno on Friday w/Sedanman. I'm hoping for numbers similar to his. If I hit 505/505, I'll be happy.

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
11Sec_Lx said:
<You gotta show up sunday no matter what. i wanna see that car CLEANED up>

Yep, I think I'm outnumbered! I wanna see it all cleaned up too! I held off on cleaning the engine bay and putting my SSR's back on, because I'm going to the Body Shop on Wednesday (having the underside of the hood painted)and to the dyno on Friday w/Sedanman. I'm hoping for numbers similar to his. If I hit 505/505, I'll be happy.

You should see a lil more than that i think since u have a lower pulley.

wangdoodle1740

Established Member
What's funny is I heard you reving, and I was in the office. :rockon: I heard it and thought it sounded like a cobra, then one of my guys came in and asked me if I knew anyone in a silver one. Sounds damn good :bowdown: .

Kenny

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
<You change the mufflers on ur car man?>

Yes I did. I bought Flowmaster Super 40's. The are quiet inside the car and make a very good sound outside, no rasp at all, and there not too loud.

<What's funny is I heard you reving, and I was in the office.>

Cool. I was actually kind of embarrassed of the sound, but knew it was you over there, so I did it anyways. I think off-road x-pipes and Stinger mufflers is not a good combo!

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
I plan to head over to the spot at Wahington Square mall around 4:30~5:00, and then maybe head over to the Southside after that. If you want, hit me up on my cell, I'll PM it to ya.

Later....

steed76

Established Member
Who's got the list of e-mails and phone numbers... i would like to add to the list, I used to hang in Indy all the time. I don't have a Cobra though, is a Stage 3 Roush ok?

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
Hey guys...just checkin in with everyone.

I've got the list and if anyone wants it I can email it over to them.

I've been super busy lately on weekends and haven't really had the chance to get a group together and get everyone to meet up. Plus, the weather here in Indy has been terrible. Seems like every Saturday that I think about calling up everyone, I check the weather and they call for serious rain/storms.

Tonight I'm throwing a suprise birthday party for my fiance......that figures.....the first Saturday night in a long time that it should be decent weather!

Anyway, just hang in there and in the next few coming weekends I'm hoping for a few good nights as far as the weather goes. I promise to get ahold of everyone and come up with a time and meeting spot for everyone.

Can't wait to hit the streets of Indy with about a dozen or so bad-ass Mustangs cruizing in a group.

Talk with everyone soon!

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
I was on the southside of indy and in columbus Saturday night, didnt see many stangs (3 or 4) non 03/04s Just wondering where everyone was?

Users who are viewing this thread