Indianapolis get togethers??? Anyone interested?

WOLFGANGSTA

Banned
Wildpony_2 said:
Oh man, Cobras only, that sucks.....Give me a few years for KB, I play with you guys too, hehe. :thumbsup:

Yeah and heritage house is place to be guys, tons of all kinds of makes and models, but alot of Cobra/Mustang Muscle.

ANY MUSTANG IS WELCOME! PM ME WITH YOUR NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST.

***Hang in there guys....just waiting on this crazy weather to clear up. First "warm and 0 chance of rain weekend night and it's on! :banana:

sedanman

Established Member
liedenfrost were you one of the cobras I meet at the suds on sat. night? I was in the yellow cobra with black rims.

sedanman

Established Member
1FSTcoBra said:
did anything go on sat night

Yeah a few of us hung out at the suds for a while then grabbed dinner together then hit the heritage house where I got to have some fun, vid coming soon.

wangdoodle1740

Established Member
I'm down any time. I'm usually on the south side on the weekends, but of course not this past weekend when there were apparently alot of cars out. :rollseyes Sedanman, I saw your vid racing the bikes on Indy HP, thats just awsome. :beer:

Kenny

liedenfrost

Established Member
sedanman, I was at the Dog N Suds on Saturday with the silver cobra. Just got the 2.8 pulley. Yeah, I have the slowest car of the bunch. You guys are making me think about more mods! I think that you've got my cell number, so let me know where/when.

sedanman

Established Member
Cool I will call everyone I have numbers for as soon as something is final.

As for the bikes it was a good time thats for sure they never saw it coming :)

wangdoodle1740

Established Member
Sunday's are a little easier for me to take off of work, but I could do saturday if I plan a little in advance.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread