Inception - DVD Extras

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
It's just like downloading DVD rips, except you're downloading 25 gigs at a time, instead of 7 to 8 gigs for regular DVDs.

No shit.

80gb of my drive consists of the Battlestar Galactica 1080p bluray rips for the entire 4 seasons+premiere+webisodes+Razor+ThePlan. Took me a good week of downloading nightly to get it all.

cobra_matt

Established Member
Good LORD!! Didnt know I had to clarify it was a GODDAMN BLURAY! :bash:

Glad I started this thread, since it seems NO ONE has watched the extras. :read:

Yeah, get with it. You better specify the video format of your discs the next time you start a movie thread (this is me being sarcastic, I have to spell it out now). And by the way, I intend to watch the extras later on. Thanks for the info!

I dunno, DVD stands for "Digital Video Disc" so in essence, bluray also being a disc that also contains digital video, still is a DVD.....

If they were compact (CD = Compact Disc) then yes.

I dont think it will change. Terminology is set. in the 80's/90's it was video cassette tapes but we all called them "Tapes". Now we have "DVD's" even though the format might differ, until a new type of storage unit comes out it will remain "DVD's".

Exactly what I was thinking but there are too many anal douches on this site who like to argue for the sake of arguing.

Last edited:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
so how much added footage is there? if its not embedded into the film i have NO INTEREST

If your refering to the movie, theres no added footage, but the second disc contains a documentary hosted by Joseph Gordon-Lovitt on dreaming and the subconscious.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
shhhh. Don't apply logic.

And this movie is basically an continuation of The Cell but without JLo is a tight spandex suit...

Loved that movie!

They're DVDs that play in a BLURAY DISC player. They are on a round, symmetrical disc with a hole in the middle. BLURAY DISC is just another fancy word for DVD, because that's what they are cuz they are round and play shit.

_LDISC.GIF

:shrug:

I hate to correct you, but I believe what you are referring to is called an "enema". Care to argue for the sake of arguing?

LOLtastic.

Guys, just wanted to say, A+ thread. WireEater, you're a funny guy.

Users who are viewing this thread